Temple Post-game | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Temple Post-game

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Cant wait for next year when the bench wars will really heat up. :eek::eek::eek:
I predict that there will be a "Blue" team and a "White" team.
And of course most BYers will disagree with me and present their opinions on why that will not happen, ever. :rolleyes:
But I don't mind...

Reaction Score
Not really devil's advocate. UCONN scored 32 in the 1st period with Mak on the floor. You're devil's advocate argument actually is that UCONN's defense is better with Griff on the floor. But we were talking about why Geno seems to prefer Mak in the starting line-up, because.....offense.
I think he starts Anna because she is more experienced/mature with basketball at this level ( having played in a "pro league" in Poland ), and he wants to take some pressure off of Aubrey. I think once Aubrey really "settles in," there will be more rotations, and more rest for some starters. We have already seen a bit of Anna and Aubrey on the court at the same time.

Reaction Score
I love all this Ania/Aubrey talk because I love the play and prospects of these super Frosh. It's kind of like arguing over a Bentley and a Lamborghini. If you have a big enough garage you get both and fully enjoy the awesome but different driving experiences. We are in for such a treat in the next month or two as these two are going to continue to make very quick leaps (literally and figuratively) in their contributions-enjoy!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom