Temple Post Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Temple Post Game Thread

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Al Pacino GIF

Reaction Score
Guys we're 4-2 at the halfway mark - surely a more comprehensive "half-way" post by one of the Boneyard professors is coming, but this is awesome.

im very unsure of how many more victories we can muster based on our performance today (except maybe umass). But to only "need" 2 more games to go bowling, is a testament to JM.

I also was thinking, that the goal line fumble by Temple was our payback moment for last year's blocked punt against Utah State. We've lost lucky, today we won with a little luck... finally.

This was a different type of game that UConn hadn't won before.
good to see.

Reaction Score
Guys we're 4-2 at the halfway mark - surely a more comprehensive "half-way" post by one of the Boneyard professors is coming, but this is awesome.

im very unsure of how many more victories we can muster based on our performance today (except maybe umass). But to only "need" 2 more games to go bowling, is a testament to JM.

I also was thinking, that the goal line fumble by Temple was our payback moment for last year's blocked punt against Utah State. We've lost lucky, today we won with a little luck... finally.

This was a different type of game that UConn hadn't won before.
good to see.
We were without Evers and Bell. Fagnano isn't it

Reaction Score
Defensive was great all game but that goal line stand has got to be up there as one of UConn’s all time greatest plays. Absolutely outstanding. I’ve watched it 10 times now.

Still a lot of work to do but good football teams grind out the tough wins even when things aren’t going well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom