Team Fall Activity | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Team Fall Activity

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score

Think we may have something here if he continues to get stronger. I think he’s suppose to be 7’?

Last year he seemed too weak to get above the rim at the time. But he seems to get up a little easier in these videos. If he can be that lob threat and have some strong post moves he could be a valuable contributor down the road.

Also being a big talker as a center is a really really valuable skill! Have to communicate back there.

Reaction Score
There it is. The first prediction for Ball to start. Funny he used an Ollie reference in there too lol
Definitely noteworthy - and not surprising from my end.

The Moore podcast was interesting as he stated two things Ball needed to improve on:

Ball handling
Passing

Hopefully he’s gotten some of that nailed in early practices.

Moore furthermore raved about McNeely, 6’8” and him just a dog. Without saying as much, sees him as OAD. Safe to say he’s going to start at this point as just too talented not to.

Compared Stew to Caron, a poor man’s version.

I know some of this was shared somewhere else but got buried, and definitely some interesting first hand tidbits. Didn’t have a whole lot to say about the new transfers.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Definitely noteworthy - and not surprising from my end.

The Moore podcast was interesting as he stated two things Ball needed to improve on:

Ball handling
Passing

Hopefully he’s gotten some of that nailed in early practices.

Moore furthermore raved about McNeely, 6’8” and him just a dog. Without saying as much, sees him as OAD. Safe to say he’s going to start at this point as just too talented not to.

Compared Stew to Caron, a poor man’s version.

I know some of this was shared somewhere else but got buried, and definitely some interesting first hand tidbits. Didn’t have a whole lot to say about the new transfers.
I was curious, so I looked up OAD and the internet says it means "Original Animation Disk". Why would Coach Hurley see him as that?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom