"Take that Providence" | The Boneyard

"Take that Providence"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Enjoy not making the NCAA's in your new home!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
Really, for them what transpired now makes them a doormat in a lesser conference than where they were a doormat for the past three decades.

Reaction Score
Lawyer up deep.

Nah. I'm good. For the last time, Charlie Brown is laying on his back, staring at the clouds, wondering how the ball got pulled away.....AGAIN. Good luck to them in their next conference. They'll never get one up on us. Ever.

Reaction Score
The thread on their board titled "NIT still an accomplishment" shows you how far apart our programs have grown over the past 25 years.

But is the NIT really a certainty for PC???

Reaction Score
Nah. I'm good. For the last time, Charlie Brown is laying on his back, staring at the clouds, wondering how the ball got pulled away.....AGAIN. Good luck to them in their next conference. They'll never get one up on us. Ever.
How true Deep.

Reaction Score

I just found out 30 seconds ago the Friars have fans. Well done Deep haha. It is almost sad though seeing a fanbase like that puff out their chests about being the doormat for the new c7.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
10 years is a divorce none the less. I just wandered over there, good lord I can't wait to find conference stability. When PC looks down their nose at us following a season sweep the world is still on its head.

Reaction Score
Their fans are very knowledgeable and passionate about their program. That board really has some good stuff on it. But they tug on Superman's cape a bit too much sometimes and need to get a refresher now and then.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I usually don't bother responding to other fans and forums, but only because a few of them have been here spewing crap for a couple of weeks, this was just a perfect ending to the Big East. I did go look at their board and the thing that struck me is from the NIT thread. They are talking about what they need to do to get a one seed or home games and they are really well versed in what it takes. I've never cared about where UConn might go in the NIT or if they got home games. I figured if they made it to the finals, I'd watch, but otherwise, who cares? But those Friar fans know the ins and outs of that tournament. Pretty funny.

Reaction Score
After our first NCAA title, I refused to watch a single NIT game. Felt it was beneath us at that point.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
10 years is a divorce none the less. I just wandered over there, good lord I can't wait to find conference stability. When PC looks down their nose at us following a season sweep the world is still on its head.
The PC world has been reality flipped & standing on its head for at least as long as there has been an internet. Their 178 fans somehow believe that they are part of an exclusive club. The fact is that small membership does not necessarily equate to stringent acceptance requirements or any real exclusivity. Using their logic, in the mid to late 1970's the owner of an AMC Gremlin had something over the owner of a Datsun (now Nissan) 280Z.

Reaction Score
Come on now....you mean this isn't cool???

r024a.jpg

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
If they banned Deepster they are bigger than I thought. He was being very reasonable pre-game, I didn't see any of his posts after the game (if any). I do wonder if anybody bitchslapped that tool in the feather boa.

Reaction Score
I just got banned from the PC board after posting on there for 10+ years. This game stung for them. A lot.

A fitting end for the Deepster and his Big East run.

I got banned too, and I was civil as always. I hope the mods on here return the favor to those coward losers

Reaction Score
If they banned Deepster they are bigger than I thought. He was being very reasonable pre-game, I didn't see any of his posts after the game (if any). I do wonder if anybody bitchslapped that tool in the feather boa.

Nah. I've taken the high road there most of the time. Tonight, they deserved a little extra kick in the applebag....just to remind them who they really are. No complaints here. Richard Coren is the admin there and a good guy.

Reaction Score
PC has the most sore losers. They should be thankful we give them any attention given their lack of results.

Reaction Score
They have been in the best conference in the country for the last 30 years and have accomplished nothing but embarrassing themselves.

It does not matter what conference they are or we are in, they are PC we are UConn, we will be playing in the NCAA tournament while they are in the NIT(if they are lucky) every march.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
They have been in the best conference in the country for the last 30 years and have accomplished nothing but embarrassing themselves.

Not true. Once they got to the sweet 16. So they have that going for them. Which is nice.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
PC has the most sore losers. They should be thankful we give them any attention given their lack of results.

I actually feel bad for them.

Reading their board, they are talking about how great a season they had and the second half was magical. The NIT is an accomplishment.

I really didn't understand how pathetic their program really is. I feel sorry for thier loyal fans who have had to live through such losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom