Syracusefan.com | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Syracusefan.com

Reaction Score
I wouldn't piss on a Syracuse fan if they were on fire. Some of the scummiest people you'd ever have the displeasure of meeting. Guess that's to be expected in an area where the local hobbies include inbreeding, meth, and drinking alcohol while pregnant.

Reaction Score
Their board is in complete meltdown mode, watching their game vs Oregon.
It’s not even going to be a good win for us by the end of the season. This team just looks unathletic. Bol Bol is murdering them in the middle of that zone.

Reaction Score
They are just like us. Talking trash, making excuses to save face. In reality we miss each other's rivalry. They and Pitt took over when St. John's and Boston College became irrelevant. Of course PC was never relevant. But that's just it. It's not geography. It's having to fight it out with a team for conference dominance.

We need to find a new rival. I don't believe it has anything to do with the AAC. It has to do with us not rising to the occasion. I look forward to when we talk smack with Cinci, Memphis and Houston fans and Cuse fans become irrelevant like BC fans. Mark my word. It will happen for a season or two. Why just a season or two? Because UConn will be pulled into the Big and playing the likes of Michigan St ...

NO, they are not like us. We flat out sucked the past 2 seasons, and most of us are willing to admit that. But now that situation has been improved and we will likely return to being the best basketball program in the northeast. They really are delusional. You would think that they were the ones with 4 National Championships based upon their posts. I would welcome the opportunity to play them every season.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
NO, they are not like us. We flat out sucked the past 2 seasons, and most of us are willing to admit that. But now that situation has been improved and we will likely return to being the best basketball program in the northeast. They really are delusional. You would think that they were the ones with 4 National Championships based upon their posts. I would welcome the opportunity to play them every season.
Even with two crappy seasons we're still above them when it comes to overall resume. They have no idea how they're going to be when Boeheim retires.

Reaction Score
It’s not even going to be a good win for us by the end of the season. This team just looks unathletic. Bol Bol is murdering them in the middle of that zone.
They're athletic and they're going to win a lot of games.

I know people were annoyed with the constant messaging that they don't have their PG but....they don't have their PG. We can criticize him, etc, but your PG matters. When they get him they'll win their fair share of games.

But for all the rightful exuberance, it's a reminder to keep perspective. Oregon would have been a better test. A healthy Iowa team tonight probably is as well.

Reaction Score
Even with two crappy seasons we're still above them when it comes to overall resume. They have no idea how they're going to be when Boeheim retires.
They'll probably be fine--or better. They recruit just fine. I suspect that will continue. And if they aren't playing a gimmick defense, they may have stronger regular seasons.

I don't see why we think they'd fall of a map. They're not in that upper echelon, but they're a team with history.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
They'll probably be fine--or better. They recruit just fine. I suspect that will continue. And if they aren't playing a gimmick defense, they may have stronger regular seasons.

I don't see why we think they'd fall of a map. They're not in that upper echelon, but they're a team with history.

I think that gimmick defense is what wins them tournament games they normally wouldn't though. So I'm not sure it would help there.

It all depends on who's their next coach. If it had been Hopkins, I'd agree, but that ship has sailed (JB gift that keeps on giving). But If it's Mac....

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

They could luck out or they could strikeout. What I'm trying to say is that they act like their future is secure when they have no clue how it will turnout.

Reaction Score
They’re hurting our RPI at the moment losing to Oregon. Useless douches.
i dont believe rpi matters anymore. As long as they stay in the top 50(which i believe they will) itll remain a tier one win

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Syracuse is an embarrassment to the memory of the real Big East. They are getting throttled by Oregon tonight after getting stomped by the good guys last night. I see fans in the stands trying their best to hold back tears.

Reaction Score
It really is curious that Cuse is the one school whose fan base dislikes the idea of continuing their regional rivalry.

Wonder why that is

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom