Syracusefan.com | The Boneyard

Syracusefan.com

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
“We’re too good to be playing them anyways”

“It’s their super bowl”

“Hurley has energy. Must be cheating or something. I hope one of our guys runs into him and he gets T’d up”

“Time to cut them loose. We’re on the Kentucky, Kansas, Michigan St tier. We need to schedule them not play down to programs like UConn.”

“Something something Someone is hurt”

Sadexcuse at their finest

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Excuses there as bad as the commentators during the game tonight:

"UConn can't keep shooting this well from behind the arc."
Shoots lights out down the stretch

"I feel like Syracuse is going to go on a run here"
UConn kills off the game

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Had the cops called on a group of UConn fans. Another fight near my friends. They’re trash. Our defense shut them down. All the have is “Mid major this and we play in the ACC...” they’re pathetic

We got some of that until the game turned back our way. Then it was, "I wish we were both back in the old Big East."

Nice guy sitting next to me. Said Hurley's a beast and will turn things around. No kidding!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Thor would call them Bilge Snipe. They are the worst fan base in America, and proud of it. Just repulsive, repugnant people of limited intelligence or moral character.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Excuses there as bad as the commentators during the game tonight:

"UConn can't keep shooting this well from behind the arc."
Shoots lights out down the stretch

"I feel like Syracuse is going to go on a run here"
UConn kills off the game

Or perhaps talking about dead puppies being revived. Fran was totally off his meds

Reaction Score
Over the years I've never encountered a more delusional fanbase online. They've lost 13 games or more the last four seasons and are .500 in ACC play in that stretch. They aren't good anymore. Their gimmick zone has allowed them two fluke tournament runs, including a Final Four run where they shouldn't have even been in the field and beat a 7, 15, 11 seed.

They've started to crumble before losing their HOF head coach and half of their fanbase doesn't realize it. They will be a trainwreck once he retires; being in the ACC won't save them.

Reaction Score
Watch Boeheim’s presser. He looks bored. I think his staff does most of it now and he’s the front.

If you watch during the timeouts, Jim just stares into space and complains to the refs at this point. He lets Gerry run the show now. Basically he’s just the prof letting his TA lead the lecture.

Last edited:

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Can someone post a link to the losing team's main message board? I was banned from their old Rivals board in the early 00's. I just want to Lurk tonight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom