Reaction Score

Attachments

• F91E6572-29A5-46CB-924B-F9A7642820A4.jpeg
    F91E6572-29A5-46CB-924B-F9A7642820A4.jpeg
    354.2 KB · Views: 571

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
As a fanbase, they’re still coming to terms with the fact that their conference affiliation can’t save them from us.

Now that our program has a competent leader again and we will soon be dominating the northeast in recruiting and on the court, they’re crapping their pants.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
“We’re too good to be playing them anyways”

“It’s their super bowl”

“Hurley has energy. Must be cheating or something. I hope one of our guys runs into him and he gets T’d up”

“Time to cut them loose. We’re on the Kentucky, Kansas, Michigan St tier. We need to schedule them not play down to programs like UConn.”

“Something something Someone is hurt”

Sadexcuse at their finest

"It's their super bowl", now that's funny. That's something Patriots' fans can say about the Bills, not something wananbe's like Cuse can even dream about. Dude, it's 4-1 and 3-0 since your last title. Cuse is NOBODY on the big stage, and even worse in the NBA. Comparing themselves to Dook and UK is just as funny, since we;re the school that breaks their hearts. Even with a couple of down years, we still have more productive players in the NBA.

We're the better team, we're the better program, wrong team was favored and wrong team was ranked.

PS: We have our coach of the future too, they still have to experience that transition

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Their delusional arrogance is staggering. Like they're too good for us because they got a golden P5 ticket so now we're just a mid-major. Small potatoes.

So satisfying to kick their pompous arses last night.

And as always,

4 > 1

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I’m still in city. You guys have no idea what I’ve been though with these suckholes. But I always win.

I’ve got a good story in am

That sound like a wonderful experience to be honest. I absolutely love winning in the middle of massive sucking.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Twitter is even worse - making such a big deal about Hurley's 'shush' at the end of the game, lol

Absolutely love that. In your eye Mcfly.

Reaction Score
Excuses there as bad as the commentators during the game tonight:

"UConn can't keep shooting this well from behind the arc."
Shoots lights out down the stretch

"I feel like Syracuse is going to go on a run here"
UConn kills off the game

Or the 2 minutes about killing puppies

Reaction Score
If you watch during the timeouts, Jim just stares into space and complains to the refs at this point. He lets Gerry run the show now. Basically he’s just the prof letting his TA lead the lecture.

He learned that from Ollie

Reaction Score
They can use the conference affiliation line all they want, but we have as many championships in this conference as they do in the entire history of their program.

People forget everyone in the ACC gets a huge trophy and championship parade every season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom