Syracuse vs South Carolina, Stanford vs Notre Dame | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Syracuse vs South Carolina, Stanford vs Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
BTW how do you guys see these tweets... are you Twitter "friends" with these guys? I tweet as well but rarely run into player's tweets. I see the horde's more than anyone's.

Kelsey is a good friend of mine, we are Twitter friends but I don't see many tweets nor notifications etc. same with KML, Hartley, Dolson etc.
I do see Cash and Lobo a lot, Cash more than most besides the Horde

Reaction Score
BTW how do you guys see these tweets... are you Twitter "friends" with these guys? I tweet as well but rarely run into player's tweets. I see the horde's more than anyone's.

Kelsey is a good friend of mine, we are Twitter friends but I don't see many tweets nor notifications etc. same with KML, Hartley, Dolson etc.
I don't tweet, but if I have a reason or curiosity to look, I just google "joe blow twitter" and can read whatever without signing in an account. So somebody here mentioned her nasty tweets and I just looked...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I don't tweet, but if I have a reason or curiosity to look, I just google "joe blow twitter" and can read whatever without signing in an account. So somebody here mentioned her nasty tweets and I just looked...
so if I google Joe Blow I'll get Bone? :oops:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
but seriously, that's a nice way to get to particular person's acct

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
and Coach went to school at TAMU... so I guess its about loyalty

but not you, who knew that Kelsey posted that... someone must follow her on Twitter and it popped up on their timeline.

The thing about Twitter, for me, I cant just sit there waiting and watching the timeline change. I rather click on a person's profile and see what they're saying... Bone is a friend but I dont long onto Twitter to see what she has to say #weird

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
and Coach went to school at TAMU... so I guess its about loyalty

but not you, who knew that Kelsey posted that... someone must follow her on Twitter and it popped up on their timeline.

The thing about Twitter, for me, I cant just sit there waiting and watching the timeline change. I rather click on a person's profile and see what they're saying... Bone is a friend but I dont long onto Twitter to see what she has to say #weird

So Kelsey Bone is a good friend of yours, but you were unaware until now of any lingering ill feelings she had toward Vic Shaeffer?

Honestly, she just comes across as extremely vindictive and petty in those tweets. And I'm not sure I buy the loyalty hypothesis. Is she really that naive to think that an assistant coach should just stay forever as such, and never pursue any head coaching opportunities? I think there's something else in the stew there.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Not sure about Twitter but on Facebook you can add or delete friends from your newsfeed. If you don't "like" or share posts from a friend, their posts may eventually stop showing up every day. After deleting them from the newsfeed they're still friends; their posts just don't show up. Similarly, you can specify the friends whose posts you do want to see. Maybe Twitter has something similar?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Facebook has the unfollow feature... which stops your friends comments/stats from showing up on your timeline. Just go to their page and click on the unfollow button near the top of their page... you'll still be "friends" but their stuff will not pop up on your timeline #FacebookKing
I don't do too much on Twitter so I haven't mastered their process

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
So Kelsey Bone is a good friend of yours, but you were unaware until now of any lingering ill feelings she had toward Vic Shaeffer?

Honestly, she just comes across as extremely vindictive and petty in those tweets. And I'm not sure I buy the loyalty hypothesis. Is she really that naive to think that an assistant coach should just stay forever as such, and never pursue any head coaching opportunities? I think there's something else in the stew there.
or maybe you don't know the story and just being petty because you don't like her and don't know her... she knows the Coach! "lingering ill feelings? knock it off! in the stew, of course, that's why she said what she said. It's not the "loyalty hypothesis"... those are my thoughts just looking at his bio as a TAMU guy, she know more about the tweets than I do.
Do you know about how all your friends get along with everyone that crossed their career path? I'm not that nosy, maybe you are! She's grown

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
DaddyChoc - never been a twitterer myself - just picked it up in one of the threads here when someone else posted - which is how I end up seeing most of the social media stuff. Every once in a while I'll click on a link imbedded in a post and read a whole string.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
or maybe you don't know the story and just being petty because you don't like her and don't know her... she knows the Coach! "lingering ill feelings? knock it off! in the stew, of course, that's why she said what she said. It's not the "loyalty hypothesis"... those are my thoughts just looking at his bio as a TAMU guy, she know more about the tweets than I do.
Do you know about how all your friends get along with everyone that crossed their career path? I'm not that nosy, maybe you are! She's grown

I admit that I don't know her. I apologize if it seems like I'm knocking down a good friend of yours. I'm also the first to admit that it's none of my business, despite the fact that she's gone public with her hate-tweets. She is certainly an adult and she can hate-tweet however she likes.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
DaddyChoc - never been a twitterer myself - just picked it up in one of the threads here when someone else posted - which is how I end up seeing most of the social media stuff. Every once in a while I'll click on a link imbedded in a post and read a whole string.
I didnt see where it was initially mentuon since it was probably buried deep in another thread, I normally read the short thread cause if it long its normally veering off topic or some bickering back and forth between 2 posters.

I like the google Joe Blow's twitter trick tho... learn something new everyday.

Reaction Score
How does SYRACUSE beat SC? We all know how much we hate Syracuse, lets go Tennessee!

One can only surmise that you are speaking for the consensus here at the Boneyard. For the record, I do not hate Syracuse.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
click on "unfollow" and you will NOT see their stuff on your Timeline... but you will still be friends
screenshot_2016-03-27-12-51-26-png.12820

Not sure about Twitter but on Facebook you can add or delete friends from your newsfeed. If you don't "like" or share posts from a friend, their posts may eventually stop showing up every day. After deleting them from the newsfeed they're still friends; their posts just don't show up. Similarly, you can specify the friends whose posts you do want to see. Maybe Twitter has something similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom