Syracuse / Iowa State thread. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Syracuse / Iowa State thread.

Reaction Score
And if there so worried about money and UCONN doesn't make it to Bridgeport they will still get a turn out with New York not to far away!! Trust me the committee knew what they were doing... South Carolina gets a cupcake walk to the final four really? UCONN has the toughest region and a region full of talent. If they get by Syracuse and that's a big if.... They will have to beat UCLA and most likely Maryland.... The season has been amazing but it comes to a end Monday night!! I see Syracuse making it to the final four!!!

Official cheese thread

Reaction Score
Syracuse losses this year were to the following teams:

Drexel - 62-61
Ohio State - 77-72
Depaul - 108-84
Texas A&M - 105-84
Louisville - 91-76
Georgia Tech - 75-66
Florida State - 77-58
Duke - 72-55
Notre Dame - 85-80
Duke - 68-46

Reaction Score
Come talk to me Monday when Syracuse ends uconn's run!!!
The past couple of seasons, one can tell it's tournament time on the Yard when you're going off spouting your Chicken Little posts (again) :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

If and when another team plays great and beats UConn fair and square, the next morning the sun will still rise, birds will still sing and Geno will be sleeping soundly dreaming of some new plays for next year's loaded team

Reaction Score
Syracuse will hit 20 3's Monday night!! I'm telling u ... The streak and UCONN run ends!! The committee is smiling now!! There plan is working ... Last year we had the big 3. We are not as good as last year... Syracuse brings back 10 players from last years title game. To beat UCONN u need to rain 3's and turn over the huskies and score with them. Syracuse wants pay back from last years title loss.... Syracuse will win Monday night. In today's world people get jealous and when your good they will do anything they can to take u down.... New England Patriots!! The committee is sketchy and I'm surprised GENO or anyone in the basketball world didn't come out and call out the committee. Sorry UCONN nation the season ends Monday!!!
Say it again. This is great mojo material.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
50895048.jpg

Reaction Score

Are you really a Husky fan? Wow. Have some faith in the team. I just looked outside and the sky is still up there..

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
Say it again. This is great mojo material.
I respectfully disagree… Seems to me it's either the work of a concern troll or a blatantly obvious attempt to execute some kind of reverse jinx. I don't know which one of those it is, but either way, I don't think it does anything to help the mojo.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If and when another team plays great and beats UConn fair and square, the next morning the sun will still rise, birds will still sing and Geno will be sleeping soundly dreaming of some new plays for next year's loaded team

Exactly - I don't want them to lose (ever) but life goes on. As long as they give it their all then I'm happy. And really, who cares what I think - as long as Gens's happy..lol

Reaction Score
Syracuse will hit 20 3's Monday night!! I'm telling u ... The streak and UCONN run ends!! The committee is smiling now!! There plan is working ... Last year we had the big 3. We are not as good as last year... Syracuse brings back 10 players from last years title game. To beat UCONN u need to rain 3's and turn over the huskies and score with them. Syracuse wants pay back from last years title loss.... Syracuse will win Monday night. In today's world people get jealous and when your good they will do anything they can to take u down.... New England Patriots!! The committee is sketchy and I'm surprised GENO or anyone in the basketball world didn't come out and call out the committee. Sorry UCONN nation the season ends Monday!!!

You want to place a little(lot) of money on that?

Reaction Score
And if there so worried about money and UCONN doesn't make it to Bridgeport they will still get a turn out with New York not to far away!! Trust me the committee knew what they were doing... South Carolina gets a cupcake walk to the final four really? UCONN has the toughest region and a region full of talent. If they get by Syracuse and that's a big if.... They will have to beat UCLA and most likely Maryland.... The season has been amazing but it comes to a end Monday night!! I see Syracuse making it to the final four!!!
Don't know about the rest but if the selection committee wanted to see the freshman coach of the US National Team to make it to the Final Four this is the region they would have selected.

Reaction Score
I respectfully disagree… Seems to me it's either the work of a concern troll or a blatantly obvious attempt to execute some kind of reverse jinx. I don't know which one of those it is, but either way, I don't think it does anything to help the mojo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom