OT: - Syracuse Basketball Delusion | Page 8 | The Boneyard

OT: Syracuse Basketball Delusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

We Are SyracuseAll Conference
Christ people... Give it to them.. They deserve it.. You don't win three national titles on accident(on the verge of four)... Great program whom I absolutely cannot stand more than any other prgoram but what they do is what no programs can do except for four or five... Best program without a doubt the past 15-18 years. Depressing but it's a great(BLUEBLOOD) program

We Are Syracuse, Apr 5, 2014

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You didn't say please.

its our board. i dont need to. Youd would get some backbone credibility though if you ask and you will be exempt from snowflake list.

Reaction Score

anglermanStarter
UCON simply has had better coaching over the years. Don't dare say that to the establishment on this board though. As you will all say JB is the best coach because he has 900+ wins. Reality is that he's simply not an elite coach.

Reaction Score
its our board. i dont need to. Youd would get some backbone credibility though if you ask and you will be exempt from snowflake list.

Wow sounds like a sweet deal.

I'll let you know.

Reaction Score
This is a school that already perfected the transition from national power to national laughingstock (in football). Yet they remain fiercely convinced this can not happen in basketball. The ACC is not going to save them. I wish them the best with their horde of 3 star players. They can have fun competing with Clemson and NC State for 9th best in conference. No need to make this complicated, just take a look at their embarrassingly bad roster and commitment list.

I'm all for bashing the Cuse program and fanbase (obviously) but while their roster this year is young and inexperienced the kid Bazely is legit, Brissett looks like a player and there's a strong possibility they'll get Carey. That's a nice little trio for next year to build around.

Reaction Score

orange2win2nd String
To conquer the national championship, you have to win (6) games in row. That's it. In 30 tries, JB teams have done it once. Ollie may match that performance in just two years and that aint luck.

Reaction Score
I'm all for bashing the Cuse program and fanbase (obviously) but while their roster this year is young and inexperienced the kid Bazely is legit, Brissett might be a player and there's a strong possibility they'll get Carey. That's a nice little trio for next year to build around.

Anti trolling is basically worse than being a Syracuse fan. Good job.

And the facts speak for themselves. They have 1 confirmed non scrub on their team this year and will have 1 confirmed non scrub next year unless Carey commits.

You said yourself that Brissett
"might" be a player. And this is the 2nd most promising player on their entire roster. A high 3 star that might be a player. Duke is going to have 5 top 15 players in one class and Syracuse has a kid in the 120s who might be a player. Good luck with that. I like the kids game but imagine if freshman Polley was the 2nd most promising player on our roster.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Anti trolling is basically worse than being a Syracuse fan. Good job.

And the facts speak for themselves. They have 1 non scrub on their team this year and will have 1 non scrub next year unless Carey commits.

You said yourself that Brissett
"might" be a player. And this is the 2nd most promising player on their entire roster. A high 3 star that might be a player. Duke is going to have 5 top 15 players and Syracuse has a kid in the 120s who might be a player. Good luck with that. I like the kids game but imagine if Polley was the 2nd most promising player on our roster.

Sorry bro didn't mean to anti-troll and piss off a fellow UConn fan in a Cuse sucks thread. Just trying to be a little reasonable and fair. Getting Carey would give them a few very talented players next year. And like a bunch of guys on our roster you never know who might step up and surprise.

Reaction Score
Sorry bro didn't mean to anti-troll and piss off a fellow UConn fan in a Cuse sucks thread. Just trying to be a little reasonable and fair. Getting Carey would give them a few very talented players next year. And like a bunch of guys on our roster you never know who might step up and surprise.

I just think you are way over exaggerating the shape their program is in. Having a team chock full of 3 stars with Bazely and 50th ranked Carey isn't going to get you very far in the ACC. I spent a good 5 minutes this morning typing out the players who are ranked in a similar range as Carey and hint: they aren't awesome.

Don't be sorry, who cares what I think, just check out some other ACC rosters if you think Cuse has a promising future.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Well since we know a bunch of people from the Cuse board are reading this thread and docSU doesnt have the intestinal fortitude obviously. Does ANY syracuse fan have the intestinal fortitude to ask why UConn fans cant post on their board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom