Sydney Wilson Dom Amore Article | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Sydney Wilson Dom Amore Article

Reaction Score
Wasn't DeAndre Daniels 6'9" and under 200? That worked out pretty well for us.
He was a stretch 4 at that But was amazingly a decent rebounder.
Everyone remembers Bazz’s shot to beat Fla but DD made the great play beating three Fla players to the ball and tapping it back to an open Bazz.
I’ve watched a lot of film of Polley and he does some things better than DeAndre especially as a freshman.and I was the biggest DD fan on the board.
I pretty much begged him to go to the hoop something he lacked cofidence in until 2014.
That was a necessary tool to help him get better looks .
When you don’t have a power big man but you have a great guard ,players who can spread the floor are much more important. The premium has to be on hitting shots .
Guys who can shoot will play. Otherwise you took away our one advantage.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I won't stop believing in Whaley until I see he just doesn't get it. Have a feeling he steps it up, maybe not this year but in the next 2. No doubt added muscle and strength is huge for him as he did get his hands on a lot of rebounds and loose balls which were taken from him due tidiest that. But he's always around the ball, has great feet and length, could be a Josh Boone type with some coaching.

I kinda see his ceiling as Roscoe Smith circa his time at UCONN. JMO though.

He'll never be physically like Boone.

Reaction Score
I kinda see his ceiling as Roscoe Smith circa his time at UCONN. JMO though.

He'll never be physically like Boone.

We’ll see I believe there’s a little more there than you see. But you could be right.

Reaction Score
Bill was a great guy, had some classes with him. Amazingly he missed few classes, not your typical 60's student althlete. RIP Bill.

He was a very good player and for those who never saw him he was even thinner than Richard Hamilton.

Reaction Score
Yeah, like that slow LeBron guy, or Dwayne Wade. He can put on 40 pounds easily without that being a problem, assuming it is muscle.

Jarron Cumberland at Cinci is the same height (or shorter), plays the same position and is 220.

Not many men are LeBron or Dwade. High standards here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom