Sun goes up, Sun goes down, and ACC sux in OOC bball | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Sun goes up, Sun goes down, and ACC sux in OOC bball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wonder if it is possible for N.C. State to combust so badly they are left with no choice but to fire Gottfried, thus re-opening the Abu sweepstakes. Because I watched the entire second half and overtime tonight against N.C. Central, and God, they are dreadful. I think our resident wolfpacker is going to have a tough time explaining this one.
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
I wonder if it is possible for N.C. State to combust so badly they are left with no choice but to fire Gottfried, thus re-opening the Abu sweepstakes. Because I watched the entire second half and overtime tonight against N.C. Central, and God, they are dreadful. I think our resident wolfpacker is going to have a tough time explaining this one.

It makes you wonder how Abu's advisors did not know what half the bball fans in America knew.

caw

Reaction Score

Nah, we got Rock

caw

Reaction Score
AAC 2 ACC 0 so far tonight. Tie game between Clemson and Temple right now.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Ouch...cold...
Very. But I'd be lying if I didn't admit that it was one of the first things that came to my mind when I read Fishy's post.

And I'm not crazy about his boasting after that narrow escape last night in the first instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom