Summer League First Impressions | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Summer League First Impressions

Reaction Score
He should have a ton of assists to go along with the 11-point quarter. He's dropping dimes but they are bricking everything, including layups
Yep. He can legit step on the court in a regular season NBA game right now and not look at all out of place offensively. If he can play adequate enough defense he's for sure an NBA player. He has the complete floor game and shooting...he was our best offensive player last season.

Reaction Score
Castle is going to thrive as a passer in the league. The spacing is so good for him. He is a really natural passer.

Not comfortable as a shooter from deep yet. He's kind of slinging it because he's not used to the NBA line. I don't know if he'll break 30% year 1 in the league, but he's got time to get more reps.

Reaction Score
Castle is going to thrive as a passer in the league. The spacing is so good for him. He is a really natural passer.

Not comfortable as a shooter from deep yet. He's kind of slinging it because he's not used to the NBA line. I don't know if he'll break 30% year 1 in the league, but he's got time to get more reps.
He's comfortable from deep. Consistency is what needs to come.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Kyle Anderson is a part of the Chinese national program. When asked about his ties to the country he says he’s really proud to represent his …checks notes

Great grandfathers heritage.
IMG_5816.jpeg

Reaction Score
They have Cam down for 4 offensive rebounds. I have him down for 5. His 5 assists would be ar least 8 if his teammates were better at finishing.
What’s more impressive? 7 rebounds or 7 fouls. He had both.

Reaction Score
I have no idea what you're saying. Being inconsistent at the NBA 3 point line means he isn't comfortable there (yet). He's not a very good shooter (yet).

What on earth else would comfortable mean?

A player being uncomfortable would show in numerous ways. It could make him tenuous, distracted, hesitant or cause him to make the wrong play.

SC plays very confidently and he shoots the three with confidence. He looks very comfortable and confident in the Spurs offense. If you think he is "uncomfortable" shooting the three, fine, but I don't know what you are seeing to say that.

Reaction Score
Only 1 TO also. Pretty much exactly what people expected of him. Hopefully that 0/6 will go to 2/6 sooner rather than later.

He was 2/4 in his first game, so 2/10 for the season. One more make and respectable (but lol sample size). He’s probably going to be very streaky from 3 early on in his career as he starts to figure it out…

Reaction Score
Yeah, I know he didn’t get to show it as much as he wanted here, but Steph certainly has the looks of a lead guard. Knowing how to play with different paces is such an underrated skill. Once the shot gets respectable/adequate, he can be an All-Star.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Kemba was a terrible 3 point shooter in his first couple of NBA seasons. Steph is going to develop that aspect. He’s league ready in virtually every other aspect.

So happy for Cam!
He just needs Kemba’s midrange and he’ll be fine as the 3 point shot comes along just like Kemba was.

Reaction Score
what type of training and skill work did Lebron have Bronny do growing up, he has zero urge to actually try to score or be aggressive on offense

Reaction Score
Someone on a spurs board called him a PG version of Kawhi and I would take that all day long...minus the injuries
Yeah, I can see that with how physical and athletic he is. He is going to be special.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom