OT: Stock trading | Page 64 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

Reaction Score
Within the past couple weeks I picked up both NNDM and DM and both these stocks are on fire and will continue to roll in my opinion. Some major auto manufacturers are already ordering Desktop Metal 3D printers to scale to the P50’s when they come out next year. I’ve seen these in action as I’ve done business with DM and this is a field I know well. This company is legit and will be huge. NNDM is another promising technology for using additive manufacturing not just for one-off prototyping but for medium scale production.

Reaction Score
AQB, NNDM, SBE, IPV, NIO, FLGT, and BFT. Right now its pretty exciting these days. I had QS ( bought it as KCAC) got in at $18, but sold at $55...!

Reaction Score
I don't believe in pton think it will crash after things get back to normal. It's a flash in the pan
Could be right but it’s way way up and today up even more. I think people forget it’s more than a bike, however. Back to normal won’t be the same either. We’ll see.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
UAVS popping again, and TSLA with an expected drawback. QS is having a nice little run. First day I don't have any regrets about swapping my DIS for QS.
I jumped in UAVS yesterday morning. Credit to you. Great find so far.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the response.

I just don’t know if today’s prices on some of those earlier recs are good buys.

Thanks
That’s really the dilemma right? I’ve had probably 7 or 8 friends ask me the past 6 months about getting into stocks and all throughout I’ve told them I think there’s more room to grow but at these elevated prices I hate to see anyone get hurt. As far as buying and holding longterm, I’d suggest SE and MELI. ROKU and SQ should remain great growth names for a few years as well. All four are up a ton with huge growth opportunities still ahead. To be a little safer, you can never go wrong with AAPL or AMZN either.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Utilities are super safe, but I'd be careful with oil. That industry has gotten wrecked lately.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Utilities are super safe, but I'd be careful with oil. That industry has gotten wrecked lately.
Recently but it’s very cheap right now and the world runs on it. They will also be adding green energy to their business model

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom