OT: Stock trading | Page 65 | The Boneyard

OT: Stock trading

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Recently but it’s very cheap right now and the world runs on it. They will also be adding green energy to their business model

Yeah. Govt overreach is going to force them to.

BP is a mess right now, including cutting their dividend, but from what I understand they have been making headwinds into green energy.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
XRP brutal news

I’m curious what crypto shouldn’t be considered a security.

They seemingly pass the Howey test.

But maybe that just means it needs to be upgraded

Reaction Score
I just dumped my remaining XRP and put it into LINK. Wish I had taken Scot-es advice to diversity into ETH and Litecoin as well months ago.

Link is and will continue to be the Beastmaster. #3 spot is wide open for the taking. Cardano making waves with new partnerships and Zilliqa is crushing!

Reaction Score
XRP brutal news
Could be meaningless and it’s only limited to the US. Is the SEC just finding its annual whipping boy? KIN popping off on the news. I’m on Hbar and own some KIN. Crypto is anyone’s guess but bitcoin seems to be a blue chip investment

Reaction Score
CLDR, get in before this thing moons, trust me.
I’ve seen the name for a while and always wondered why it’s so cheap. It still only trades at less than 6 x sales. Looks to have had a 5 month phase of building a base before recent breakout. Stocks that do that, like Shopify, generally have a larger breakout. Probably worth grabbing 100 or so and hope for a lot more out of this.

Reaction Score
Anyone own LMND? I like the long term play of upsetting the old stodgy insurance industry, and it's a huge market, but don't know much about the company or its leaders.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Could be meaningless and it’s only limited to the US. Is the SEC just finding its annual whipping boy? KIN popping off on the news. I’m on Hbar and own some KIN. Crypto is anyone’s guess but bitcoin seems to be a blue chip investment
Bitcoin has become everything it started out to not be. It is not accepted and used by banks, large corporations and looked to the government for regulation. It isn’t private/anonymous like people state. For some reason XRP is continually in the crosshairs even though they apparently are used by major institutions or supposed to be. I thought they settled this XRP stuff a few years ago?

Reaction Score
Thanks again for everyone’s input. Is it just me or would other people be equally interested in what positions you are selling/trading?

Reaction Score
Grabbed a little $MWK premarket. Has been a hot small cap stock only trading at 2 x sales. Worth a small investment in my opinion.

Reaction Score
i 1000% appreciate all the tips, but holy cow i'm swimming in a different pond cuz 10 shares a week is about all i can afford lol so i gotta choose like 1 stock a week to play with :)

Reaction Score
What's everyone's general rules when taking profits? This is probably what I struggle with the most (and the tax implications thereof.) For example, I probably should have sold QS after just 12 or 13 days since it was up nearly 100%, but I didn't and now I'm up (only) 78%.

Reaction Score
Wondering how the 'Yard feels about DMYD. I'm not a huge fan of SPACs. But I really believe in this company's future - basically the big data behind online sports betting. Up 40% in 3.5 weeks - but as I said, SPACs scare me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom