Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn) | Page 45 | The Boneyard

Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Still, none of them can tangle with DH's modified high top fro.

hc-uconn-men-daniel-hamilton
So what do we call that hairdo? I call it the wwwoouup! Pronounce that like the Three Stooges Curly "woo-woo-woo-woo!"

Reaction Score
Many of you might disagree with me but I honestly don't think Enoch will do much this season. Now once Brimah and Facey graduate, Enoch will really be something. I think his Junior and Senior seasons will be special. However, I think he has quite some adjusting to do as of right now. But when it's all said and done, I think he will end up being a great player for this program.
I think you were a lot closer than people saying he was going to be a legend or that he was the best PF we had gotten since Donyell.

Reaction Score
So we are getting on a kid who had scrub minutes last year and this because he hasn't bailed out our failed big men? We have zero to lose letting him get floor time. Except in the minds of those who think it will affect our seeding. Ha.

Reaction Score
So we are getting on a kid who had scrub minutes last year and this because he hasn't bailed out our failed big men? We have zero to lose letting him get floor time. Except in the minds of those who think it will affect our seeding. Ha.
It isn't the kid. It is the posters who called him a future legend at the time and are now saying that we don't have enough talent for various reasons.

Reaction Score
These resurrected recruiting thread are the dumbest thing I've ever seen on here in a very long time if not ever. That is saying ALOT.

Christ give the kids a break it's two games in - hammer the staff all you want they deserve it.

Reaction Score
It isn't the kid. It is the posters who called him a future legend at the time and are now saying that we don't have enough talent for various reasons.

Just not a very smart bump. I mean really? The kid is our best hope down low, although in 2 games showing little improvement there are things we've never seen from others albeit glimpses. Light needs to go on, maybe it will maybe it won't. But you're the one hailing our stiff in the middle for 4 years, count them FOUR. Enoch gets almost 3 more before you can throw this bump up!

Reaction Score
Just not a very smart bump. I mean really? The kid is our best hope down low, although in 2 games showing little improvement there are things we've never seen from others albeit glimpses. Light needs to go on, maybe it will maybe it won't. But you're the one hailing our stiff in the middle for 4 years, count them FOUR. Enoch gets almost 3 more before you can throw this bump up!
Sorry to keep this thread alive still but I agree mau. People also forget Enoch JUST turned 19. He's younger than many freshman across the country and is still relatively new to the game. Lots to like with this kid we need to be patient it just sucks that we need a serviceable big in the worst way right now. Not his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom