Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn) | Page 44 | The Boneyard

Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
They added the chair to the clip as a nod to the BY.

Reaction Score
Steven Enoch #13 ‏@Tallflow 41m41 minutes ago
5k Run this morning
1f3c3.png
1f3c1.png
#canei

Nice to see Our newbies staying in shape!!

Reaction Score
Those damn chairs! Its becoming embarrassing. At least get a high chair in these vids.

C

Chief00

I know he can do other stuff but the thing I really like about Enoch is the kid can legitimately shoot the ball. In certain other cases I have quite frankly been blunt about other player's shooting ability - what that also means is he is a kid that will individually put in the gym time working on his game.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I know he can do other stuff but the thing I really like about Enoch is the kid can legitimately shoot the ball. In certain other cases I have quite frankly been blunt about other player's shooting ability - what that also means is he is a kid that will individually put in the gym time working on his game.

Ok, quite frankly, you have a bet going with someone, and you have to insert the phrase "quite frankly" into every post, right?

Meow be honest with me.

Reaction Score
CGISyFYUIAAALjJ.jpg

Steve and nba all star "splash bro" klay thompson. nabbed from enochs twitter, apprently this was last summer when enoch was working out with drummond out west. Enoch is clearly over 6'9 with an nba frame.
So now we know How Steve got a lot better this past year... He drank a lot of water!

Reaction Score
Steve is definitely 6'10".
I definitely thing we can see SE backing up AB this year at the center position. he definitely has the built to play center in college. It will just depend if his game is ready and if PN can't really give us good minutes as a backup. I know PN played well at the end of last year so I'm hopeful he can at least be a better than adequate backup at the PF-C position.

Reaction Score
http://www.courant.com/sports/hc-uc...-game-0531-20150530-story.html#navtype=outfit

Steven Enoch, Class of 2015, has signed with UConn and has been on campus a lot, bonding and playing in the training facility with his new teammates. At 6 feet 10, he continues to gain upper body strength — he's already bulkier than the typical incoming UConn big man. Ollie said recently that Enoch looks better every time he sees him,

"I'm getting in better shape, and I'm working hard," said Enoch, who began at Norwalk High, then played this past season at St. Thomas More.

Enoch, who played in the senior game later Saturday night, has been following closely as the Huskies have had several recruiting successes, bringing in transfers Shonn Miller and Sterling Gibbs, who are eligible immediately, and Terry Larrier, who will have to sit out next season.

"It's interesting to see how everything is going to play out," he said. "We have some great players coming in."

The depth that the Huskies will have should benefit Enoch, with the opportunity to go against top talent every day. That was a big factor in his progress at St. Thomas More.

Expectations will be high for the Huskies in 2015-16.

"I just worry about myself and my teammates, rather than what people say," he said. "I'm trying to be the best 'me' I can be."

Reaction Score
Jalen and Steve are sporting the same hair style as DHam!!

I'm sure the co-op is busy making tons of those blue 'Hamilton-hair-hats' now since it looks like they'll be able to sell them to fans of all 3 Huskies.

is it November yet? damn!

Reaction Score
Just the beginning. Give it 2 years and I think Jalen and Steve can be special together.

tumblr_mekaugMPVS1qlwpjho1_500.jpg

They'll be Kind'n'Play, but what if Vance Jackson commits? That's a third one with the hi-top fade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom