2023 Recruiting: - Stephon Castle | Page 18 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Stephon Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
belgium love romance chocolate GIF by Hallmark Channel

Reaction Score
Interestingly, @TCF doesn't post the thread of Chief predicting in the summer of 2011 Dre was coming to UConn that September but he doesn’t because he has zero personal relationships with the players or coaches. How did Chief know that?

Those things happen and Chief won’t take the bait and throw Dre under the bus. It never was a big deal to anyone involved. The change in social plans is only a Big Deal to Big Idiots who know none of us.

Andre’s plans changed and Facey was in game prep so he was delayed getting the word to Chief. Not rocket science to understand it but some struggle with it. I had talked to him directly about him coming and our plans and who else would be involved but through no fault of Andre he had to cancel.

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Great get by the UConn staff. Great all around effort. He will be needed because Hawk will be a high 1st round pick in the NBA draft and playing in the league from the get go. This Castle kid has great size for the position. Awesome

Reaction Score
Great get by the UConn staff. Great all around effort. He will be needed because Hawk will be a high 1st round pick in the NBA draft and playing in the league from the get go. This Castle kid has great size for the position. Awesome
Agree. A great team recruiting effort.

Reaction Score
without sorting through 18 pages does anyone have a break down on his game/ can someone point me towards somewhere where i can see a breakdown? Loved Hurleys rocky bleed blue tweet

Reaction Score
Just messin around. Chief is/was an arrogant, self fulfilling individual who was sorta tuned in but also significantly less so than he made it seem. Also overall just a satirical character. Hard to describe.
Really? You don’t know me and like TCF, don’t have a clue who I am. The only interaction he has with anyone connected to the team, is watching videos of them in his basement.

Reaction Score
Some people may not remember but this thread is actually about Stephon Castle
You just divulged the reason Chief gets picked on.........those who dislike him mock what he says and then the thread goes off the rails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom