2023 Recruiting: - Stephon Castle | Page 13 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Stephon Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If this works out, what a pull. I don’t think he’s getting as much attention as he should since ESPN not evaluating him has his composite low, Castle is a legitimate top 40 player.

Reaction Score
If this works out, what a pull. I don’t think he’s getting as much attention as he should since ESPN not evaluating him has his composite low, Castle is a legitimate top 40 player.

Every recruiting service I've seen has him in the 25-30 range except ESPN. Reasonable chance he ends up a 5*, especially considering his rapid improvement recently.

Reaction Score
I could be wrong, but I think an article mentioned that his family has a second home in NY that they spend time at.
I don't think that is what it said. His immediate family is from New York and he still has relatives (including his grandmother) in the New York area so he was saying because of that his second home is New York.

He added that he liked how Hurley “handled everything, how he coaches, how passionate he is. I love that about him. And it’s close to where most of my family is, in New York. That’s good, too.”

Connecticut: “My official visit went really well. I like the coaching staff and I could tell my parents did too. It is close to my second home in New York where my family is so I really like that too.”

Reaction Score
I don't know who this "Rob" guy thinks he is, but he needs to understand that we already have a board insider named Chief and the Boneyard isn't big enough for the both of them.
Maybe Rob could get Chief as a guest? I am sure the Chief's schedule is super busy so it might just be a pipe dream.

Reaction Score
there’s tons of local ‘23 talent but it would be a solid national statement to pull this kid out of Georgia. Would love to see the good guys pull this one out tonight at 5
Lots of great players have come out of GA and the numbers seem to be increasing. We had Ricky and Jeremy, but there's been a ten year drought and it ends today.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well then, time to prep the grid.
doomed oh no GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Reaction Score
Thank you for posting this. Although I've heard of this incident many times, I never took the time to seek out the original thread. Reading it was a delight. It definitely belongs in the Cringe Hall of Fame.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Thank you for posting this. Although I've heard of this incident many times, I never took the time to seek out the original thread. Reading it was a delight. It definitely belongs in the Cringe Hall of Fame.

IMO, that thread contains the greatest Fishy post of all time, followed closely by the "Cow Dick, Texas" one.

Reaction Score
Did ClockShop ever get his proper due for making that all possible?? If there is a Boneyard HOF, he should get induction just for finding that gem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom