2023 Recruiting: - Stephon Castle | Page 19 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Stephon Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
without sorting through 18 pages does anyone have a break down on his game/ can someone point me towards somewhere where i can see a breakdown? Loved Hurleys rocky bleed blue tweet
Starting page 4

Reaction Score
without sorting through 18 pages does anyone have a break down on his game/ can someone point me towards somewhere where i can see a breakdown? Loved Hurleys rocky bleed blue tweet
From 247Sports.com:
Castle is a big guard that can make plays and run a team. He has a frame and skill-set that is very intriguing and translatable. Castle has broad shoulders and an upper body that is naturally strong. He plays downhill bully ball and his awareness on the offensive end is the most impressive part of his game. With outstanding size for his position, Castle is an excellent passer and does a good job of taking care of the ball and is a good decision maker. He moves the ball around well in the half court set and does a nice job of setting up teammates. Castle also is a solid athlete who can play above the rim. He thrives in transition where he has a knack for making the right play. He does more damage with his facilitating than he does with his scoring, however his overall versatility projects well as he is a powerful playmaker on the perimeter who is more than capable of guarding multiple positions with his size and athletic ability.

From Rivals.com:
WHAT UCONN IS GETTING:
Castle currently comes in as the No. 25 overall prospect in the 2023 Rivals150. After watching him again recently, that might not be high enough. At 6-foot-6, he’s a legitimate point guard that can run a team and he’s now playing with the confidence that he can score with the best of them. Because of his size and athleticism, he’ll be able to defend multiple positions at the next level. Castle has a chance to be next in a long line of really good players for the Huskies that could also eventually play in the NBA.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wow. So did he start referring to himself in the 3rd person after that nightmare? Also curious about the "love potion" thread now...

The love potion thread is probably my favorite on the Boneyard. I have to admit though I was laughing pretty hard when I reread the Andre thread.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
does he still come on at all? maybe another name?

Definitely. He writes Chiefs briefs after every game. Take a look at them they’re pretty good.

Reaction Score
Some people here are crazy or dumb or both. To imply that I made up the fact Drummond was coming to the game and the 10,000 people at Gampel wouldn’t notice a 6-11 UConn star wasn’t there after me saying he would be, is insane. Maybe it was confusing since I said that I talked to him myself but that’s the truth that I had and he said he was coming. The plans were what I said they were. Period. Facey thought he was coming, as did Facey’s girlfriend, as did her friend, as did Chief, as did Andre etc.
Yes, his plans changed and there was a delay fully communicating it, but it was no dark conspiracy theory as some here imply and no one was upset with him. Not once in all this childish nonsense has Chief taken the bait and blamed Andre for what happened, it was no ones fault of anyone involved.
Hasn’t @tcf15 had social plans that fell through? Where someone said they were coming but was later unable to? Maybe you stay in your basement watching videos all day but for people like Chief who are out and about it’s no big deal - we see each other next time. There are no hard feelings as you seem to be implying we should have.
The jealousy about Chief correctly predicting that summer, Dre was enrolling at UConn, is what this is all about. Chief was the only one who got that right. All these geniuses posting nonsense here had no clue and are silent when Chief reminds them. Why was Chief the only one who knew that would happen even before Coach Calhoun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom