2023 Recruiting: - Stephon Castle | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Stephon Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Absolutely - there's never any guarantees with recruiting, and who knows what will happen with this kid. But the bottom line is no one can second guess the thought and effort this staff is putting into this, and can't ask for much more than that. It has and will continue to yield results - let's hope Stephon is part of that

With the last staff, if we didn't get a kid we knew it could be about effort (and sometimes was). With this staff, if a kid goes elsewhere it's just because we weren't the right fit for them. I can live with that

Reaction Score

Auburn and OSU scare me here. Thouh we did pull out the red carpet for him.

rolling out the red carpet GIF by Golden Globes

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I like the timing of the announcement. Would obviously be a massive addition if the staff can pull it off. When I watch his tape, his and wilchers games look very comparable. No idea how ESPN could not have him ranked.

Reaction Score
Seems like a lot of local teams, us & OState. Any insight what the OState connection is? Or is there one?

Reaction Score
Also, reminder from the summer, they def know each other:

Post in thread 'Donovan Clingan invited to NBA Top 100 Camp'
Donovan Clingan invited to NBA Top 100 Camp
Cool parallel there, but even without that DC is very active in helping in the recruiting process. He’s very active in all social media fronts.

Just awesome to see it from our guys, especially a CT kid who’s has never even played a minute for us and won’t for another 12 months. Warms my heart.

Reaction Score
Cool parallel there, but even without that DC is very active in helping in the recruiting process. He’s very active in all social media fronts.

Just awesome to see it from our guys, especially a CT kid who’s has never even played a minute for us and won’t for another 12 months. Warms my heart.
Also helped us with AK's commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22