State of the Program | Page 5 | The Boneyard

State of the Program

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Him and AG have the highest upside on this team by far. Anyone giving up on either of them already doesn't know what they're talking about
And the bonus with AG is that we know that he has the head and the heart.

Reaction Score
And the bonus with AG is that we know that he has the head and the heart.
I still think AGs biggest problem with finishing has a lot to do with who he's up against in practice. Akok can't get here soon enough

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I still think AGs biggest problem with finishing has a lot to do with who he's up against in practice. Akok can't get here soon enough
That’s a good point. I am mystified that he continues to overpenetrate against good big men when the results seem obvious, but you are right that he doesn’t have any to play against in practice. And it was encouraging that, after get used to Fall on Saturday, he had that nice drive where he went undeneath the hoop and used it to shield Fall from being able to block him.

Reaction Score
That’s a good point. I am mystified that he continues to overpenetrate against good big men when the results seem obvious, but you are right that he doesn’t have any to play against in practice. And it was encouraging that, after get used to Fall on Saturday, he had that nice drive where he went undeneath the hoop and used it to shield Fall from being able to block him.
That move was the best thing to happen that game. Once he has some real guys to go up against in practice and he gets more game experience he will be able to find more creative ways to score.

Reaction Score
Perhaps our greatest need is physicality and the enforcer type. Vital serves this role for the guards but next year we need at least one but probably two bigs with Lyman Depriest (take no prisoners) mentality..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom