Stanford vs So Carolina (merged thread) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Stanford vs So Carolina (merged thread)

GG

Reaction Score
I just don’t understand the, almost universal awe and fear that people show over Boston. Yes, she is a very good post and a great rebounder but in all of SC’s games against ranked teams (reg. season) she averaged 14.6 ppg with two games above 20, three below 10, a high of 27, and a low of 4! She shoots 49% which seems low for a great post player and only 26% from 3. Now, admittedly, she is a great rebounder and a strong post presence but I’m not seeing a performance commensurate with the adulation she receives from the media. I will say in her defense that, imo she has underperformed tremendously this year which I believe may be due to how she is used. She plays on a team that allows the guards, who shoot 39% and 43% respectively and who seem all too often to dominate the shot chart, to not make a strong effort to feed her the ball. She, imo, is a very good post player who could probably be a truly great one but her performances this season just don’t warrant the fear she seems to inspire (according to the media at least) in their opponents. Maybe someone out there can tell me if I’m missing something?
All good points. I definitely do not fear her, although I think she is one of the more dominant post in the country. I am actually more nervous that we may have to play Stanford if we both advance.

Reaction Score
LOL....No Dee Kantnor in this game. UCONN gets her either tonight or Sunday with a win.

Reaction Score
I might even watch this one to see who we might face. We've gotten sooooo much better since the SC game I don't fear them so much but I hear Tara's got a deep bench.

Reaction Score
Next year they add Raven Johnson and Saniya Rivers. I always remember that when people decide to crown UConn for the upcoming seasons.
they are good but uconn recruit just one of the SC , South Carolina recrui azzi amari Caroline ,Im not shor ... about saylor ..I think we have better players ... believe me if uconn win it this year it's gonna More than 4 year wining if not they gonna do it next year

Reaction Score
Halftime- one of the live breaks—waiter puts down this HUGE tray of something. BBQ?
God Da*n!
Whatever that was- put me down for 1/2 an order.
( not on Good Friday, tomorrow)

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Is that all you got?
Billie Eilish Lol GIF by BRIT Awards
Great, you made them delete their post.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Stanford, though I'd rather face SC if we get past the road runners.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
1992= last championship for Vandersneer (still love this nickname from Boneyard yore). I give the nod the South Carolina tonight.

Reaction Score
Remember we are talking about a sophmore! She will only get better and her hair will get purple er

Reaction Score
That hurts. Feel bad for South Carolina. So close. Had a call not go their way ( kicked ball not called). Ouch.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
No more views of A'ja Wilson. How many times they show her and then no mas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom