St. Mary's Post Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

St. Mary's Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
-St Mary’s thought they had us they did not, they got shocked to hell when they saw Sanogo and Clingan

-2nd half Hawkins whatever he takes at the half he needs to take at the start, his shooting during that run pulled us away

Reaction Score
Bro, I’ve given him credit. I gave him credit last game lmaooooooo. You’re calling people out after a win. Go get some air and enjoy the win
When do you think they should call out the complainers then? Because the other options are after a loss, which seems dumb, or never (which you must not mean because that would be hypocritical and self important of you).

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
That game was never in doubt. UConn is just the better team.
Wasn’t worried about Iona or St. Mary’s. Not worried about Arkansas only if we can guard the paint. I

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Looking like it'll be 3. And a little surprised Mich St. took out Marquette
dont count your chickens before they hatch, lotta time left but looking good for creighton

Reaction Score
When Hawkins is on my goodness does it put pressure on the opposing team. Need a full game
Exactly. We just can't have these no show first halfs from him going forward. He wasn't guarding and had no points again. He turned into a flame thrower during that stretch in the second half and then his D picked up. He needs to bring that energy the whole game and the shots will fall throughout the game. He's going to have Jordan Walsh on him next game who is an awesome defender with Jackson type athleticism and length.

Can't have a no show in the first half again from Hawk and Jackson.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Its a bad night for the Hurley can’t coach crowd. For all you whiners who whined after every single stumble this season. I want the praise to be just as loud as the criticism was. Go Huskies!! And THANK YOU DAN HURLEY!!! Sweet 16 Let’s Gooo!!!
trillion likes for this. screw the haters.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Exactly. We just can't have these no show first halfs from him going forward. He wasn't guarding and had no points again. He turned into a flame thrower during that stretch in the second half and then his D picked up. He needs to bring that energy the whole game and the shots will fall throughout the game. He's going to have Jordan Walsh on him next game who is an awesome defender with Jackson type athleticism and length.

Can't have a no show in the first half again from Hawk and Jackson.
They come out tentative. Maybe get them more involved in defense first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24