St. Mary's Post Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

St. Mary's Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I’m having fun.

Their only chance was to muck it up and slow us down. At times they succeeded. But we have Adama Sanogo. Masterclass.

Shoutout Hawkins for rebounding after yet another horrible first half for 13 in the second. Hopefully the nerves are gone. We need Jordan Hawkins for 2 full halves moving forward

Magnificent defense in the second half, especially Clingan who owned the paint for his stretch. No Gael scored in double digits. None.

ONTO THE SWEET 16
U C O N N
UCONN UCONN UCONN

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
My qualifications for a good season were 3 post-season wins and top-25 all year. We got it.

Fantastic, fantastic game. The post-season blues are officially behind us.
This was mine after PK. After PK it was S16. Now that Kansas is out it’s elite 8. No reason why we can’t get there

Reaction Score
Bro, just enjoy the win my goodness. People are going to say he didn’t change anything other than play clignan more than 4 minutes. Clingan changed the game in the second half. They’re going to say if he pulls this stuff again Arkansas is going to have a layup line

Enjoy the win.
No. Give Dan Hurley credit. I have to see you do it. You doom and gloomed all season. You said if he won games in march you’d give him credit. How dare you tell us to calm down. Kick rocks

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Arkansas’ lack of true bigs is getting me giddy!
They do but they get to the rim better than anyone we’ve played. We can’t hard hedge with Sanogo or leave him to guard the rim

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
giphy (1).gif

Reaction Score
It’s amazing seeing Adama in the postgame. I remember his freshman year clearly struggling with understanding postgame questions and frustrated with the language barrier. Testimate to his work ethic. What a truly amazing experience getting to see the young man grow. Having an all time Huskies NCAA performance, let’s keep it going!

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Gotta value the ball.

Gotta close out on shooters.

I wouldn’t want to be Arkansas.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
No. Give Dan Hurley credit. I have to see you do it. You doom and gloomed all season. You said if he won games in march you’d give him credit. How dare you tell us to calm down. Kick rocks
Bro, I’ve given him credit. I gave him credit last game lmaooooooo. You’re calling people out after a win. Go get some air and enjoy the win

Reaction Score
Sanogo is the best big man in the country
He is. We might have the second best big man too. Clingan is my player of the game. Great minutes in the first half when we were struggling and then he completely changed the game in the second half. They were getting rim runs and then Clingan shut everything down and we got out and ran and drained shots. St. Mary's was terrified near the basket after that.

Reaction Score
Bro, I’ve given him credit. I gave him credit last game lmaooooooo. You’re calling people out after a win. Go get some air and enjoy the win
No you haven’t. You just moved the goal post again for a successful season. You live to be a pessimist. I’m enjoying the win mightily. I’m enjoying you eat crow as well. Good Night lmao

Reaction Score
Once again, superb coaching by Hurley in the 2nd half. Wore them out physically and the defense stepped up. Took advantage of our size in the middle on offense and on the boards.

Should be a great game against Arkansas. They are high energy and well-coached. Plus, they have an extra day rest given the Thursday time slot. But, we should prevail and setup an elite, Elite 8 matchup against UCLA I predict!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom