Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
SC is shooting like UConn while UConn is shooting like SC. It's like I'm in Bizarro World!

Reaction Score
SC deadly from 3 point land! Game much closer than I thought. Believe we dodged a bullet on the foul on Scott sure looked like Howard to me.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Rebecca and Andy are doing the same thing at the half talking about Sophie Cunningham. Giving these players way too much lattitude on their behavior. If it's dirty call it that. They won't do it.
Consider the possibility that they mean just what they say. They honestly think that she is not dirty. Aggressive, annoying, competitive, but not dirty. There is no conspiracy among announcers that disagree with you. They just disagree. What motive would the network or announcers have to "perjure" themselves? No matter what side they come down on, the other teams's fans will always disagree. Ask yourself honestly ,if she was on your favorite team would you still think poorly of her ? I happen to like Sophie as a player but I would not want to play against her. I don't know if I would like her as a person, but then she has not asked me to like her. She is a royal pain! And she gets in the heads of players and makes them do stupid things. She would be fun to see in person. I would love to see Arike mess with her! Might be the end of the evening for Ms Ogunbowale! :)

Bama fan

Reaction Score
SC deadly from 3 point land! Game much closer than I thought. Believe we dodged a bullet on the foul on Scott sure looked like Howard to me.
It was on Howard.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
This seriously has to be a program record for 3-point shooting by SC.

Howard has her 4th foul after all. And yet she stays on the floor. SC should go right after her.

Reaction Score
vicreac3.jpg

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Espinoza-Hunter with a huge 3 to give MSU an 8-point lead. SC calls timeout.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I missed the first half. Second half is a barn burner!

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Consider the possibility that they mean just what they say. They honestly think that she is not dirty. Aggressive, annoying, competitive, but not dirty. There is no conspiracy among announcers that disagree with you. They just disagree. What motive would the network or announcers have to "perjure" themselves? No matter what side they come down on, the other teams's fans will always disagree. Ask yourself honestly ,if she was on your favorite team would you still think poorly of her ? I happen to like Sophie as a player but I would not want to play against her. I don't know if I would like her as a person, but then she has not asked me to like her. She is a royal pain! And she gets in the heads of players and makes them do stupid things. She would be fun to see in person. I would love to see Arike mess with her! Might be the end of the evening for Ms Ogunbowale! :)

But the laughing and the comments give away what they really think when they are watching the replays. Then when they are asked to go on the record they don't want to be perceived at being critical of anybody. They don't have the guts IMO.

Reaction Score
This seriously has to be a program record for 3-point shooting by SC.

Howard has her 4th foul after all. And yet she stays on the floor. SC should go right after her.
15, or maybe it’s 14, is the season 3 point high for this team.

Bama fan

Reaction Score
But the laughing and the comments give away what they really think when they are watching the replays. Then when they are asked to go on the record they don't want to be perceived at being critical of anybody. They don't have the guts IMO.
Okay? :confused:

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
GO Bulldogs. Run those roosters out of this building. :)

Reaction Score
Good effort by both teams tonight

A lot of different kids stepping up

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
Proper distance in defense is like a Catholic middle school dance where the partners are expected to keep the Holy Spirit between them. So said Rebecca (apologies for the clumsy paraphrase)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman