Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Pace will decide this game because McCowan can't run and without McCowan, MSU doesn't have an advantage.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Pace will decide this game because McCowan can't run and without McCowan, MSU doesn't have an advantage.
I haven’t seen SC since their 4th loss and Bianca wasn’t really playing much or effectively but I have heard she back playing healthy and at the level of 2 years ago. Is this one of the reasons (that and a soft schedule) why SC is on a roll?

Reaction Score
I have not watched SC in SEC play, so I have no idea what to expect. But this game could be a game that decides the SEC title down the line.

Reaction Score
I haven’t seen SC since their 4th loss and Bianca wasn’t really playing much or effectively but I have heard she back playing healthy and at the level of 2 years ago. Is this one of the reasons (that and a soft schedule) why SC is on a roll?

In SEC play:

Herbert-Harrigan is averaging 12 and 7 and 3 blocks.

BCM is averaging 10, shooting well over 50% from the field and 45% from three.

That's pretty much the story. It's been surprising to me, but glad to see veterans step up when it is their turn.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Should be a war. No question both teams will be locked in and the crowd will be loud.

It would be nice as a State fan to not get behind early as we always seem to do vs the Gamecocks. State is certainly the favorite at home, but SC seems to me to be playing their best ball right now, so I expect a single digit game.

Reaction Score
Mississippi State 3
South Carolina 2
Dawgs win because they are at home but Dawn is still a better coach than Vic.

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
It seems south carolina has improved greatly since the start of the season..this game will be fun to watch..two really good coaches with talented teams..whats not to like

Reaction Score
I think this will tell us how legit of a top 10 team State is. We failed our only top 10 test at Oregon and struggled with Marquette. Beat Texas handily, but that isn't so impressive. Texas just lost to K-State. I always felt like KY was overrated. Can this team grind out a win? Can they find a way to win in the face of adversity? They did against Georgia. Is this team willing to prove they are legit contenders? Should be a good game.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I think this will tell us how legit of a top 10 team State is. We failed our only top 10 test at Oregon and struggled with Marquette. Beat Texas handily, but that isn't so impressive. Texas just lost to K-State. I always felt like KY was overrated. Can this team grind out a win? Can they find a way to win in the face of adversity? They did against Georgia. Is this team willing to prove they are legit contenders? Should be a good game.
South Carolina got absolutely crushed by Maryland and Baylor. They seem to have steadied the ship and are on an 8-game winning streak since the Baylor loss, but it's still unclear just how good they are. They barely eked out a 3-point win at Texas A&M to start SEC play, but they handled LSU easily in their last game.

Mississippi State is no doubt a heavy favorite in this game. I think people are anticipating a tight game more because of the recent history between the two teams, with SC playing something of a nemesis role to MSU.

Reaction Score
Big test to see how far the Gamecocks have improved over the season in relation to the earlier lopsided losses to UM and BU. No doubt the team has improved since then. Still, I voted for MSU to take this one. I can live with a close, hard fought loss. Just don’t want to see a beat down.

Reaction Score
Why isn’t Adam, Rebecca, and Kara on the call for this game? I thought they were doing the Thursday Night game this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom