Sophomore Anastasia Hayes Dismissed from UT | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Sophomore Anastasia Hayes Dismissed from UT

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
That is nasty, Rock. I think she is just incompetent, not dishonest.

Perhaps a little hyperbole on my part. :oops: She is not a skillful coach and does not deserve the position she holds and certainly does not earn what she is paid.

Reaction Score
Perhaps a little hyperbole on my part. :oops: She is not a skillful coach and does not deserve the position she holds and certainly does not earn what she is paid.

I don't disagree with you. Obviously her employers do and her contract was extended.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I don't disagree with you. Obviously her employers do and her contract was extended.

On the plus side I believe she's spared us her annual August bromide about "this team" has built terrific chemistry over the summer!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Remember when players transferred from Maryland because a player was fighting and punching team mates. Players transferred and the trouble maker stayed. No Names. Well I can bet there is more to this then is in print. When your on a team its about the T.E.A.M. There is no "I" in team and with the remarks of their mother her sisters will not get offers from alot of teams. It sounds like lack of discipline at home, it may not be but coaches arent going to take a chance. You take a kid with an attitude problem, or who is not coach-able or who wont follow the team rule then you have to let her go. Why do you think Geno pulls the plug on some recruits.
There is a "me" though.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
To be fair, all Hayes' mom said was "They still have standing offers, but they will not be going there," Sherry Hayes wrote in a direct message on Twitter.

I have no idea what transpired or went on behind closed doors, but I do enjoy the drama and angst revolving around the program. It seems every few years the team "gets rid of a cancer or chemistry problem" (not saying anyone was quoted as saying this), and yet problems continue to exist.

First it was Deshields. Then Cooper. Then Nared and Russel (lack of leadership and effort who underperformed). Now it's Hayes. For all the "terrific" recruiting that Tennessee is doing lately, they seem to continue to get kids who have problems there.

Perhaps Warlick should stop going after every top kid in the rankings and start focusing on kids who are a better fit for what she's trying to accomplish. Hope springs eternal at Rocky Top. "NOW we finally have the right players who will have great chemistry"... Um, yeah, stay tuned...
Wow, you make it sound like she's got some kind of plan or something. :rolleyes: Giving her way too much credit. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom