Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 115 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
Remember the good old days, back on Monday March the 19th the year of our lord 2018, when this was essentially a done deal? Good times. Many fond memories.
Yep. "Sources" said it was true so it must have been. Until it wasn't.

Reaction Score
Sorry he's not that good. Ultimatum time, we're UConn tell him we need a decision by whenever, if not Plan B is immediate. Screw him, can't waste time things are fluid.

Reaction Score
Let’s just go after Ryan Odom! I liked everything about his team and he wouldn’t take all this time realizing this is the job for him. Either you want to be a Husky or not!

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
We on the boneyard should declare March 21st a boneyard holiday!! Haha. Any name suggestions

Well, if Hurley comes here, 3/21 is Hurley Day!

If he doesn't, we should commemorate our mourning every March 21st by bumping this thread and being snarky, obviously.

Reaction Score
Sorry he's not that good. Ultimatum time, we're UConn tell him we need a decision by whenever, if not Plan B is immediate. Screw him, can't waste time things are fluid.

Might be time to start a "End the suspense and bring back Ollie thread"

I know...i should be looking for the memo

Reaction Score
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to: M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc. Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A. along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes." This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

Have you ever held duels with other M&M variations like peanut? Or done cross candy battles against Reese’s Pieces to determine the overall King of the Hill?

Urcea

Rent Enjoyer
Reaction Score
Have you ever held duels with other M&M variations like peanut? Or done cross candy battles against Reese’s Pieces to determine the overall King of the Hill?

that would expose regular m&ms as inferior, a truth i am not prepared to accept

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Parents of this thread. Husbands and wife’s. If you had a career decision of this magnitude are you really asking for your young children’s opinion? I assume you ask your spouse. But your children? This is interesting to me. Seems like a very American thing. Culturally couldn’t see this happening in a 3rd world country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom