Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 105 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
Where’s HuskyFanDan to convince us that Hurley really wants the UConn job but we’re not truly offering it to him and the whole thing is a ploy by Herbst to make us look better to the B1G..... and in 20 minutes it’ll be announced that we’re joining the B1G with Donovan as our coach.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The phrase "UConn still in play" (from the Courant) does not fill me with lots of confidence.

Still in with a chance...

Hanging-by-a-thread-resize.jpg

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Where’s HuskyFanDan to convince us that Hurley really wants the UConn job but we’re not truly offering it to him and the whole thing is a ploy by Herbst to make us look better to the B1G..... and in 20 minutes it’ll be announced that we’re joining the B1G with Donovan as our coach.
So we'll know what school Hurley goes to by the color of tie he wears.

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
The number of times I've refreshed this thread almost has me wishing I was just a #casualfan.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I haven't eaten since 6:30 am. I may need to take a break. My stomach literally growled when I read cottage cheese.
Lunch is normally a highlight of my day. I love to eat and I usually start thinking about what I'm going to do for lunch very early in the day.

Today I stuck with what I have in the kitchen here at the office.

I have to say, Muuna cottage cheese may be the best cottage cheese I've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom