Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 165 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Hah, was clueless on that one 'til your post prompted a DuckDuck search ... guess he takes it to his own deeper TMI. Whatever floats his boat!
speaking of my awesome wife, TMI, and fleshlights, she bought me one as a random present last year. Game changer.

Reaction Score
I think we should consider putting Jacobs’ name back in the thread. Give him what he wants. Although he and JC have butt heads over the past, he’s been a pretty solid and fair reporter IMHO.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
speaking of my awesome wife, TMI, and fleshlights, she bought me one as a random present last year. Game changer.
Really? You got the real thing on tap, but find yourself drawn to the budget version.

Only explanation is your hung like a horse, and she said enough already...
If so congrats on the rope my friend

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Really? You got the real thing on tap, but find yourself drawn to the budget version.

Only explanation is your hung like a horse, and she said enough already...
If so congrats on the rope my friend
nah, pretty average. Just a normal human who doesn't look at their wife as a sex toy

Reaction Score
I have 3 tall boys (710 ml or 24 ounce) beers, left over chicken and watching wag the dog as I check up on this.

Hey, when was the last time there was such a huge thing over a men's college ball coach? Well for uconn fans there is no bigger... But other than that, can anyone think of something comparable where 3 or more teams were after one coach?

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
nah, pretty average. Just a normal human who doesn't look at their wife as a sex toy
Damn... I guess I'm the one who has it backwards.... Excuse me ya'll for a sec I have some apologizing to do with the ole lady... I'll be back in about 3 pages in guessing

Reaction Score
Why do people tweet "news" under fake accounts? I haven't had time to check twitter because of my unnatural attention to this thread so I didn't see it until you guys called it out here. What exactly do they gain from that?
I believe you are looking for the "philosophy of humor" board...

Reaction Score
This article hit our friends over on Keaney Blue like a ton of bricks...some called it BS others have realized what their reality is..

Bill Reynolds: Defining moment for URI, Hurley

Now those dopes are arguing over the caliber of the guy who wrote this thing and who is a better sports writer than him at the Providence Journal...
"Is it big enough to keep Hurley?"
Clearly the answer is no. I expect Hurley to come to UConn because it would be the best decision for his career.
We've had a few down years where we have been slightly on the south side of .500 but we have a decent nucleus of players and with the addition of 2 players we would have a chance at the tourney next season. Pittsburgh has no chance for at least 2 or more likely 3 years. Hurley would have to recruit an entire team. Challenges are one thing but the Pittsburgh situation is ridiculous.
URI is a stepping stone job and Hurley will use it as such no matter how much he likes the people in Kingston.
UConn makes the most sense for Hurley even if Pittsburgh is offering more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom