So who starts at QB next week? | The Boneyard

So who starts at QB next week?

Reaction Score
IDK, but it I do know that nothing generates interest in football like who's playing QB.

bottom line is 1-0.

Communicate. Line up right. Play.

Reaction Score
Also didn't hurt that BS had a tiring HC defense to play against.

Still think he starts but Pindell is only one play away with a much better USF defense coming after BS.

Reaction Score
Shireffs looked great, but there were still a few very bad tendencies that keep me from being optimistic. The first is a bad read on the read option and the second was the continued targeting of Mayala.

I think the real question is who starts at RB

Reaction Score
The whole team looked superior, alive when he came into the game. Great kid I think.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
In addition to tonight's performance, BS is the only QB on the roster who's proven himself against USF in the past. Despite our losses, he's always found it in himself to show up against them.

Reaction Score
BS starts no doubt. Not saying he's the better QB but his energy will be needed against a nationally ranked team next week! Until he came into the game there was ZERO energy on this team! I liked his confidence from the second he stepped onto the field, if rubbed off on the team!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Shireffs looked great, but there were still a few very bad tendencies that keep me from being optimistic. The first is a bad read on the read option and the second was the continued targeting of Mayala.

I think the real question is who starts at RB

I noticed the targeting as well, but the huge discrepancy in poise against the defense between him and Pindell evened it out for me. I now think it will take a little while for DP to get caught up to the speed of DI football, and until that happens I trust Shirreffs.

Reaction Score
I noticed the targeting as well, but the huge discrepancy in poise against the defense between him and Pindell evened it out for me. I now think it will take a little while for DP to get caught up to the speed of DI football, and until that happens I trust Shirreffs.
Bryant set his coverage better. It was the difference between him and Pindell. Pindell has more talent but his presnap read was too quick. If that gets fixed then Pindell is the starter

Reaction Score
Wait a minute. We named a starter 2 weeks ago. His (Pindell) stats were decent and the team was flat with him in there. Yes, BS was a nice spark.

But .... NFW BS starts. RE is not changing QB Next week.

Reaction Score
You give Pindell one more chance. He was not bad out there. It was his first game at this level. He appears to be more talented.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom