So Carolina vs Miss State | Page 10 | The Boneyard

So Carolina vs Miss State

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
That's ludicrous. She was standing there before another sc player ran by her. Then she got run over. Also, Wilson got three blocks; the problem with those blocks is she fouled the shooter on every one. Referees seem to think if you block a shot you can run over the shooter and it's not foul. Ridiculous. Grinder did that a lot and never got called for fouls.

Doesn't matter how long she was standing there if her feet were still moving.... and they were.

Also, I'm not talking about Wilson right now. I'm talking about Blair Schaefer and her moving screen.

Reaction Score
I would add several more "ifs" to the "SC has a chance scenario." If SC doesn't wilt against the Huskies as they have in the past 2 seasons. If Wilson & Coates stay out of foul trouble. If SC can execute their offense consistently, contrary to what Kara Lawson said the other night. If UConn has a terrible shooting night. If Gabby & Pheesa get into foul trouble. If Danger doesn't catch lightning in a bottle like she did against Baylor.

Yes, then SC has a chance to beat UConn.

"The best team in the world can be beaten on any given night"- Christian Laettner.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Doesn't matter how long she was standing there if her feet were still moving.... and they were.

Also, I'm not talking about Wilson right now. I'm talking about Blair Schaefer and her moving screen.
Right before that play, William was knocked down by a SC player before MS regained control of the ball. No foul was called. If Schaefers' daughter was moving, then the referee should have called a block on her.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
All this talk about foul trouble. SC is in big trouble if Wilson gets in foul trouble. Dawn said after the game if it had not been played in SC they wouldve lost. Thats all we need to know.

Dawn said that to give our fans an ego boost. A lot of the reason we're leading in attendance for the third straight year is her interactions with our fans. Truth be known, we've played better in some neutral and road games than at home. The best game we played this year was in Springfield against Louisville.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Dawn said that to give our fans an ego boost. A lot of the reason we're leading in attendance for the third straight year is her interactions with our fans. Truth be known, we've played better in some neutral and road games than at home. The best game we played this year was in Springfield against Louisville.
I was at that game and enjoyed it... with my UConn hoodie on! Bianca's mom stopped me in the halls and questioned "is UConn playing today?" We chatted for a few, she's cool and cute

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom