Silicon Valley on HBO | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Silicon Valley on HBO

Reaction Score
I couldn't remember where I recognized that actress from and then it hit me. She's the "yada yada yada" woman from Seinfeld.

Wow, that's a Impressive. Never would of picked up on that one.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Loved Erlich's string of roast insults for the new CEO.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I watched the Marathon on HBO2 over the weekend. I forgot how hilarious season 1 was.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Episode 1 torched the tech and VC industries brilliantly. The mustache app company was hilarious, especially when the mustache jumps to his hand while he is on the call, yet it had just received funding.

I think the Jack Barker character is going to be great, and there are thousands of Jack Barkers out there that take over tech companies from thousands of Richards and have to manage founders. I don't dislike Tobolowsky, but he just isn't right for that role. John Slattery would have been perfect for the role, but probably costs 3x as much as Tobolowsky.

I am not sure what happens to Erlich this season, because in real life, when the first real CEO joins, the Erlichs of the world get tossed overboard.

Reaction Score
Episode 1 torched the tech and VC industries brilliantly. The mustache app company was hilarious, especially when the mustache jumps to his hand while he is on the call, yet it had just received funding.

I think the Jack Barker character is going to be great, and there are thousands of Jack Barkers out there that take over tech companies from thousands of Richards and have to manage founders. I don't dislike Tobolowsky, but he just isn't right for that role. John Slattery would have been perfect for the role, but probably costs 3x as much as Tobolowsky.

I am not sure what happens to Erlich this season, because in real life, when the first real CEO joins, the Erlichs of the world get tossed overboard.

John Slattery will actually be playing a role on Veep this season. That season started off strong too.

Reaction Score
The show displayed full on horse sex this week. Full penetration. holy heck.

Reaction Score
The show displayed full on horse sex this week. Full penetration. holy heck.

That was a total "WTF am I watching here" moment.

And, the meeting where everyone constantly introduces themselves before they comment? I've been in about a million meetings like that.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I just watched an episode about corporate boardroom politics and business development and... I was really entertained by it!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I just watched an episode about corporate boardroom politics and business development and... I was really entertained by it!

Gavin Belson paying $250 million for a company that was comprised mostly of people he had just fired was very funny.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Gavin Belson paying $250 million for a company that was comprised mostly of people he had just fired was very funny.
And not realizing it.

Reaction Score
The callback to Russ Hanneman after Jared hooking up in this past week's episode was fantastic.

Jared had some amazing lines this week. From releasing too soon to Harriet Turman... Gold, Jerry, gold!

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Jared had some amazing lines this week. From releasing too soon to Harriet Turman... Gold, Jerry, gold!

He has quietly become my favorite character.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Watched tonight's episode... Now I want to watch the whole series.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Watched tonight's episode... Now I want to watch the whole series.
You haven't watched this yet?

So great!

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Just caught up with the last 2 episodes. This show is so on point.

Definitely trending in the opposite direction of GoT.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Little disappointed in Laurie walking away. VC's typically ride out rougher seas than a few manufactured performance metrics.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom