Sid Wilson | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson

Reaction Score
Something about this situation stinks and I doubt we'll know what for a long time.

Or it could simply be he does not like where he is and is regretting the decision. I wish I had taken a few do overs through the years.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Or it could simply be he does not like where he is and is regretting the decision. I wish I had taken a few do overs through the years.

Well what could have happened the first time. I get his parents wanted STJ but what else could have incentivized them to push as hard as they did for STJ...

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Im ready for the news

giphy.gif

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I actually think we'll know pretty soon(nothing inside). I don't think you leave school this early without knowing your next move.

I agree, I know I already said it but if he wants to enroll for this semester at UConn he needs to be enrolled in classes by the end of the day tomorrow. Next 36 hours will be telling I believe

Reaction Score
Paging the social media hounds............is there a pulse? Instagram, Twitter, Snap.......anything? Can we get a read?

Reaction Score
Paging the social media hounds..is there a pulse? Instagram, Twitter, Snap..anything? Can we get a read?
We all just need to take a breath and wait like a day. I'm antsy too, but at least this isn't a "decision coming in the next week... or so". We literally have to know by end of day Friday, right?

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
We all just need to take a breath and wait like a day. I'm antsy too, but at least this isn't a "decision coming in the next week... or so". We literally have to know by end of day Friday, right?

If he wants to start the 2018-19 season on time then yes

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
The final registration date is 10-14 days into the semester - at least 30 tears ago.

You need to know your Add/Drop rules.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
His mom died. His dad wanted him home.

What is wrong with you?
To be fair, UConn is pretty close to New York, and I don't think he'd be commuting from SJU. But I guess the ride would be shorter.

Reaction Score
I was kidding, but no we don't need to know by Friday.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I have a good feeling here. Hopefully he signs up for classes soon. Get him in the weight room with the guys.

Well, he's only got a day and a half. So at least there's that.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
What do you know about what he wants?

Just stop throwing tantrums because he didn't pick UConn.

Who threw a trantrum? What are you talking about?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom