Sid Wilson | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He has an alarm set and he's got no freaking time to waste on screen rotation - this is a no-nonsense kid we want and need.

And he's got bluetooth on so we know he's not the type of guy to conserve energy, he'll leave it all out there.

Reaction Score
IMG_3082.jpg
Looks like he is going to uconn with that coded message

Reaction Score
Dumb question, but is he friends with Adams?
They probably know each other, but i dont think their "friends" in the term you are referring to. CV, Terry, and Sid are all from NY while Jalen is from Boston so that explains it

Reaction Score
He follows Jalen, CV, Larrier, and Mamadou on instagram. They all follow him back.
Fair, but I will say there is no UConn buzz with Wilson right now. He may be open but the only school names I've heard are Cuse and Florida (I have to admit neither make any sense...).

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Sorry, so is this kid officially a member of the 2017 incoming class?

Reaction Score

Confirmed

edit: He's leaving 2018 open as an option, but this seems to indicate (to me at least) that he's sticking with 2017 now

pj

Reaction Score

He's said he's going to consider colleges for 2017 but could still go back to Brewster. In any case, he's graduating high school this year so if he goes back to Brewster it will be as a post-grad, not a high school student.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Thanks UC and pj.

It's interesting that throughout this kids recruitment he has repeatedly gone out of his way to say he isn't going to reclassify, then randomly one day in April he tweets a paragraph saying he is. The sudden nature in that change makes me feel good about our chances as we have had a ton of turnover since Wilson's original "no reclass" comments, as well as major minutes available relative to the competition.

Reaction Score

It certainly feels that way, although the did note in his reclass tweet he could go back to 2018 so who honestly knows.

Assuming he stays in 2017, this weekend will be very interesting knowing UConn is up against St. John's, Florida, Georgia Tech, Texas, & Canada.

Bear with me, but here's the current scenario: Kevin Knox is deciding tomorrow and by all accounts (247 Crystal Ball) is likely going to Duke. If he does not go to Duke, it is expected Duke would then pursue Jordan Tucker, who Syracuse & Georgia Tech are fighting neck and neck over. Tucker has apparently wanted a Duke offer all along (sound familiar?) and thus Cuse & Georgia Tech would then put more effort on Wilson if that offer ever came.

So basically Knox needs to go to Duke, Tucker needs to go to Georgia Tech, then it would come down to Florida (out of scholarships/playing behind Koulechov/Stone/Johnson), St. John's (would play behind Ahmed so same situation as UConn), Canada (competing with Brissett), and Texas (would not be playing behind anyone and I believe main competition here because of minutes available).

Reaction Score
I feel good about this. Surely we can keep an NYC kid from going to Texas?

Reaction Score
St John's guys don't like their chances.

Tucker is trending towards Cuse over GTech according to the crystal ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom