Sid Wilson | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Is anyone hearing anything?!?!

Zionn never posted last night said he needed more time. Zags wrote an article about it and had a good paragraph about Uconn's involvement

Reaction Score
Zionn never posted last night said he needed more time. Zags wrote an article about it and had a good paragraph about UConn's involvement
That UConn paragraph was a quote of what he said in January. We probably cooled because he said he was sticking in 2018. But there's some ground to stand on when coming back into it.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Nothing to post because I have little to add other than I feel staff may like kid from Utah a tad more, but will remain in mix for both.

Interesting, Wilson can play right away however while Utah has to sit out a year

pj

Reaction Score
Interesting, Wilson can play right away however while Utah has to sit out a year

They are similar to Larrier and so we won't need starter's minutes from this type of player until 2018-19. We need practice players for 2017-18, and Daniels would provide that as well as Wilson. Sid Wilson's ability to play backup minutes in 2017-18 is a plus, but if Daniels is a better player, then you want him for 2018-19 and beyond.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Nothing to post because I have little to add other than I feel staff may like kid from Utah a tad more, but will remain in mix for both.
Any reason why they wouldn't go hard after both? Even if Tremont happens to commit there is still another scholly for a big.

Reaction Score
Any reason why they wouldn't go hard after both? Even if Tremont happens to commit there is still another scholly for a big.
Only reason I can think of is they don't think they need both. Although that doesn't explain why they wouldn't go hard after both and take whoever commits first.

I think having Wilson, Daniels, and Polley all in the same class (3 years left after next season) would be overkill. But at this point beggars can't be choosers

Reaction Score
Only reason I can think of is they don't think they need both. Although that doesn't explain why they wouldn't go hard after both and take whoever commits first.

I think having Wilson, Daniels, and Polley all in the same class (3 years left after next season) would be overkill. But at this point beggars can't be choosers
Daniels is much more of a guard than both Polley and Wilson. Polley is probably gonna be a stretch 4 very often, Daniels is a pure 2 and Wilson is a bouncy wing. Can definitely have all 3

Reaction Score
Daniels is much more of a guard than both Polley and Wilson. Polley is probably gonna be a stretch 4 very often, Daniels is a pure 2 and Wilson is a bouncy wing. Can definitely have all 3
You're right, I don't know why I was thinking of Daniels as more of a 3. I'll blame planning out the 3 guard lineups in my head

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Doesn't matter to me. I want them all. There is literally no reason unless they want 2 bigs instead of 1 for next yr.

Reaction Score
Give me 2 of Rooks, Agau, Wilson and/or Whaley and Waters with the Utah transfer and I'll like our chances to be pretty damn competitive for a while.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
So what I've gathered is that no recruiting guys know for sure where he's going

What they are saying is he's not coming to UConn :confused:, news like this is no longer a surprise or a letdown, it's just reality!

Reaction Score
Word is that Florida probably won't have a scholarship for him
Heck maybe being the perennial #2 for recruits the last few years will pay off with Wilson and Waters

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Is it bad that the first thing I see in that picture is his battery at 8%? This kid lives on the EDGE... Not sure that's the kind of recruit we should be interested in.

He has an alarm set and he's got no freaking time to waste on screen rotation - this is a no-nonsense kid we want and need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom