Sid Wilson Transferring | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson Transferring

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
That's over a grand in parking tickets.

Whatever the number is, it’s gotta be nuts.

Son....park your car somewhere other than where you‘re parking it.

Some parking department is eventually going to own that car.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Will those have to be paid to release his transcript for transfer?

Reaction Score
Do you know anything about where he was ranked coming out of high school?
I don’t care where he was ranked coming out of high school. How did it help UConn? Answer: It didn’t. He was badly over rated. It happens. He is a MAAC level player. But it fits a pattern for Ollie, too. His supposed top recruiting class that got us a top 20 preseason ranking before losing to Wagner and Northeastern turned out to be largely the same. Looked impressive on recruiting vids. Not so much in real games. I guess I don’t get your argument. Are you saying he WAS a good player in his time at UConn? That high school rankings matter more than college performance? Can we at least agree that his UConn career was disappointing?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I don’t care where he was ranked coming out of high school. How did it help UConn? Answer: It didn’t. He was badly over rated. It happens. He is a MAAC level player. But it fits a pattern for Ollie, too. His supposed top recruiting class that got us a top 20 preseason ranking before losing to Wagner and Northeastern turned out to be largely the same. Looked impressive on recruiting vids. Not so much in real games. I guess I don’t get your argument. Are you saying he WAS a good player in his time at UConn? That high school rankings matter more than college performance? Can we at least agree that his UConn career was disappointing?

Of course you don't get my argument. You're constantly too angry to think clearly.

My argument is that Sid was highly touted out of high school and coveted by much of this board. Nobody, not even you, had any notion he wouldn't pan out.

C

Chief00

Whatever the number is, it’s gotta be nuts.

Son....park your car somewhere other than where you‘re parking it.

Some parking department is eventually going to own that car.
Tip of the iceberg on off court issues

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom