Sid Wilson suspended | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If it was something very serious and academic/university protocol related, wouldn't he be suspended from school?
Is that the case?
When I was in school I was brought up on charges to the J Board at least 3 times ranging from marijuana usage/possession (the horrors!!) to destruction of school property and wasn't given more than can't have visitors for x amount of time to I wasn't invited back to same dorm. It didn't interfere with athletic involvement.
Makes me think it's basketball related -

Reaction Score
If it was something very serious and academic/university protocol related, wouldn't he be suspended from school?
Is that the case?
When I was in school I was brought up on charges to the J Board at least 3 times ranging from marijuana usage/possession (the horrors!!) to destruction of school property and wasn't given more than can't have visitors for x amount of time to I wasn't invited back to same dorm. It didn't interfere with athletic involvement.
Makes me think it's basketball related -
There’s a process to follow.

Reaction Score
PURE SPECULATION... if something happened during the season last year (at a party per se) that is just now being made known or looked into, they would have to suspend him until they investigate any alleged misconduct.

Reaction Score
Well his name isn't in any of the CT arrest records over the last year lol so at least it's nothing criminal

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
With Susan Herbst the process is covering her reputation/resume butt first. An accused student rights and life plans are way down the list.

That’s pretty much standard university MO. It’s not a UConn thing.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
If it was really bad Hurley would be holding him out of practice too wouldn’t he? Not just game competition

unless that's the initial consequence until more details are known? The first step in the process if you will.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately for Sid this cop was sent to Storrs from NCAA HQ.
download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01