• Yes

Votes: 69 39.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 47.4%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 22 12.7%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
With Taurasi, Stewie, Phee and now BG battling significant injury, looks like Clark will be in Paris after all. Wonder if they’ll add Angel as well?
Are they all "significant" injuries?
The suggestion that these injuries were significant was a tad exaggerated. Taurasi and Griner are back.

Nothing has been said either way as to whether Stewart's injury is significant. Just that it's a strained muscle. Until they say more, I'm leaning towards it's a day-to-day thing. And considering this compressed schedule, these types of injuries aren't surprising.

During today's Minnesota-Indianapolis game, the announcers said Collier would be ready to play at the Olympics. Considering the injury, it would still be up in the air in my opinion. I see friends struggle with plantar fasciitis and they aren't as active as Collier. That's a tricky one.

Reaction Score
You feel the rest of the team wouldn't want to be getting great passes from Clark for easy baskets?

Yup, that makes sense...
Clark makes great passes but she has zero chemistry with the other players. Look how long it took Clark and her teammates to develop chemistry (which is still a work in progress but a thousand times better than the beginning of the season). There's no time for that. No doubt Clark is elite when it comes to court vision and passing but there are other players on Team USA who can make great passes.

Reaction Score
You feel the rest of the team wouldn't want to be getting great passes from Clark for easy baskets?

Yup, that makes sense...
And not only can other teammates make great passes but they know where their teammates like the ball and have already developed a chemistry which means fewer turnovers, more baskets.

Reaction Score
My best argument for including Clark on the team is not to make this years team better but to give future Olympic teams a roster with more Olympic experience.
Yup... at this point, our next team wouldn't have a soul under age 30 with any Olympic experience. That's pretty darned bad planning.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom