Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Boo 1.jpg

Boo Radley

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
This is a great thread....how are you guys embedding the pics?

Here is the HuskyNan answer from the Questions, Comments whatever board:

As for posting pictures, when you see a picture on a linkable web site that you'd like to post, put your cursor over it, right click and Copy Link Address. In the Boneyard, click on the icon that looks like a tree (it's on the line below the emoticon choices). When the dialog box opens up, paste the link address there then post. No formatting needed.

If you want to post a picture from your hard drive, click on the Upload a File button to the bottom right. I haven't personally tried this but I'm told you can upload a file from your hard drive this way.

Reaction Score
Stitch is gone. Passed this morning. Last few days were very tough on him, but last night, he seemed to have some renewed energy. Even went out for a short walk around the yard. Know he was hurting for the past few months, and glad the suffering's over, but damn, I'm going to miss that dog.

So sorry Rich, I know how much it hurts. It's been 4 weeks since I lost Millie and I'm still looking for her on the sofa. Hang in there, it takes time. Forget the suffering Stitch went through and remember the great love you shared.

Reaction Score
Here is my big guy. A UCONN fan, by his own choice of course. His name is Amari.
amari_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog