Share your dogs! | The Boneyard

Share your dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My beautiful 15 year old companion and best friend, Millie, passed away recently. She was such a loving creature. I am struggling mightily. I'd love to see all the companions that belong to my fellow 'yarders. I'll bet there are some great ones.
MillieDog.JPG

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
272242025.jpg

This is Miles as a puppy; now he's 85 pounds of goofy Chocolate Lab and my sidekick. I like dogs better than 99% of people so I feel your loss.

Nice dog. U should talk to fishy. He loves dogs to. His son is half dog.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
My beautiful 15 year old companion and best friend, Millie, passed away recently. She was such a loving creature. I am struggling mightily. I'd love to see all the companions that belong to my fellow 'yarders. I'll bet there are some great ones.

I feel for you. We lost our boy last September at 10 from hemangiosarcoma. He was my 3rd but wife's 1st so she was extremely broken up about it.

This is Aldo. I'd love to post some photos but at the moment don't have access to those, so the links will have to do (this link from a charity bowling tourney last fall - please do not donate).

Anyway, in January, we're out walking and a neighbor asks us if we want his dog. We think he's kidding as he's had the dog for 11 years. Nope. He just got remarried. Wife is a cat person. Dog has to go. My wife was dead set against getting another dog, but we knew this guy from the neighborhood and we knew we were a much better alternative than a shelter. So the next weekend we take him in and he's completely won us over. So here's Bruno, an 11 year old Aussie Shepherd.

Reaction Score
Timing... Meet Kemba & his sister Maddow.... And yes, Kemba is his name.
They just arrived 9 days ago. 13 weeks old now.
Kemba is the Black Lab mix. Already 27 lbs.
Maddow is the Chocolate Lab mix. 25 lbs (I got a resounding "No" when I suggested Kelly Faris). :(
Kemba-Maddow-6-3-2013a.JPG

Reaction Score
I have had 6 Great Danes,2 ST Bernards, 3 mixed breeds and now a Pit Bull from the local shelter. She is the sweetest dog, ever. My condolences all of you who have loved dogs and had dogs love you.

The spirit lives
and souls have wings
dog or man
our secret

Reaction Score
View attachment 3036

Sorry for your loss! I recently put down my 17 year old cat which hurt big time.

Reaction Score
Very sorry bezzz, coming home to no more feet and claws clicking on the floor was and still is a killer. We lost our 2 within 24 days a couple years ago. Whenever I go out to the grill there is no more stampede to hang out and hope for a treat. Seeing their faces grow whiter was very bittersweet.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Timing... Meet Kemba & his sister Maddow.... And yes, Kemba is his name.
They just arrived 9 days ago. 13 weeks old now.
Kemba is the Black Lab mix. Already 27 lbs.
Maddow is the Chocolate Lab mix. 25 lbs (I got a resounding "No" when I suggested Kelly Faris). :( View attachment 3039
I don't know... Kemba and Kelly, kind of has a ring to it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Bezzz, sorry for your loss.

I had been without a dog for a lot a years got one pretty recently. I had forgotten what a big part of your lives they become. Great company and unconditional love, can't ask for much more than that.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
We are 7 weeks away from getting a mixed breed something. Hopefully a collie/shephard mix. There is a chance 2 will come home but unlikely...except in a case where there are siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom