SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 60 | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Quick sign with me before I fall out of the top 25.
I promise I'm the only coach who can put an elite recruit into the NBA

Reaction Score
image.png

Jalen doing big things on instagram

Reaction Score
Diallo is the real deal! Jalen, Alterique and Hamidou would be phenomenal. Watched Diallo this weekend in a good battel with El Darvish, the SG/PG from Lee Academy, who is an excellent player (but not ranked anywhere that I could find?). Diallo's got a great body, quickness, good handle, jumps to the moon...just a superb athlete.

Would be great to have him. Would just need to find a reliable outside shot among them.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Diallo is the real deal! Jalen, Alterique and Hamidou would be phenomenal. Watched Diallo this weekend in a good battel with El Darvish, the SG/PG from Lee Academy, who is an excellent player (but not ranked anywhere that I could find?). Diallo's got a great body, quickness, good handle, jumps to the moon...just a superb athlete.

Would be great to have him. Would just need to find a reliable outside shot among them.

Welcome aboard!

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Watched Diallo this weekend in a good battel with El Darvish, the SG/PG from Lee Academy, who is an excellent player (but not ranked anywhere that I could find?)
Yeah, that dude is totally under the radar.

I have to admit that as a Lebanese-American, I'd love to see him with the Huskies. But my guess is he ends up at a small or mid-major school - BU, Northeastern, Providence, that sort of thing.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
For anyone not watching. The kid is an athletic animal. He had one huge dunk that almost made my jaw drop. It'll be in a highlight video I'm sure.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Oh and something else important. Ollie and I think Miller are there watching PSA. And wanted Ashton-Langford and Waters play earlier. They seem to be the only high profile coaches there as well. Second half just started

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Yeah, that dude is totally under the radar.

I have to admit that as a Lebanese-American, I'd love to see him with the Huskies. But my guess is he ends up at a small or mid-major school - BU, Northeastern, Providence, that sort of thing.
El Darvish has offers to play professionally overseas but he told me he really wants to play college ball in the states. He hasn't signed with a school yet. A definite sleeper and wherever he goes will be lucky to have him. Great overall game and doesn't force things but takes his opportunities as they come. He can do it all. As I said in my previous posts, his game reminds me of Chris Herren (before the drugs).

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
El Darvish has offers to play professionally overseas but he told me he really wants to play college ball in the states. He hasn't signed with a school yet. A definite sleeper and wherever he goes will be lucky to have him. Great overall game and doesn't force things but takes his opportunities as they come. He can do it all. As I said in my previous posts, his game reminds me of Chris Herren (before the drugs).
I've always had a soft spot for Northeastern , so I hope he ends up there and absolutely tears it up. Would love to see him become for them what Jared Jordan was for Marist a decade back.

Reaction Score
I wonder where he winds up by the final 2017 rankings gotta think he climbs into the top 5 that dunk is something only a handful of nba guys could pull off just crazy potential

Reaction Score
I wonder where he winds up by the final 2017 rankings gotta think he climbs into the top 5 that dunk is something only a handful of nba guys could pull off just crazy potential

Corey Evans tweeted last night that he's the best guard in 2017 so I don't think top 5 is out of the question.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
He didn't commit but he did go to the PC- Nova game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom