SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 44 | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
That name I recognize.

Wait. Isn't Bard in Annandale? As in "I remember the thirty-five sweet goodbyes, When you put me on the Wolverine up to Annandale" in "My Old School?" LIve and learn -- I never made that connection.

It's in Annandale-on-Hudson near Red Hook. It's a pretty little campus overlooking the Hudson.

It's entirely populated with flakes, however.

Reaction Score
Kasongoed.
This BY meme can never die. God that was a truly epic sequence of events.

Where did he end up again? I remember he started at Oregon but got kicked out before the season started

Reaction Score
That school in Siberia thinks they are going to get him.
They couldn't even get him to attend that "beloved" elite camp of their. They are not only late to this party but the have literally nothing to offer. Sad state of affairs up there in Siberia.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
This BY meme can never die. God that was a truly epic sequence of events.

Where did he end up again? I remember he started at Oregon but got kicked out before the season started

He's committed to Tennessee for the coming year. Of course, that could change without any notice.

Reaction Score
Some times, I think one would need to play six degrees of Kevin Bacon just to get some of these recruiting threads back to the recruit the thread was ostensibly started for.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Some times, I think one would need to play six degrees of Kevin Bacon just to get some of these recruiting threads back to the recruit the thread was ostensibly started for.
Does this count.
I knew someone who almost hit him with her car as he stepped out onto the road without looking. Then she met him at a party. He said she looked familiar but couldn't place her. She didn't dare let him know she was the person who was giving him the finger a few hours earlier.

Reaction Score
Does this count.
I knew someone who almost hit him with her car as he stepped out onto the road without looking. Then she met him at a party. He said she looked familiar but couldn't place her. She didn't dare let him know she was the person who was giving him the finger a few hours earlier.

True story...Freshman year my buddy and I are driving towards Gampel for Midnight Madness and he goes to make a left into the school of business parking lot. There was a bus across from us making a left to go between Gampel and the Coop and for some reason my friend was focused more on that whilst he was driving right towards a guy and 2 girls in the crosswalk between the grad dorms and the school of business building. I yell out "people, stop!" and he slams on the breaks. Sure enough, Hilton Armstrong is standing there with his arms wide open (killer Creed reference) and proceeds to wrap them around the car in anger.

I swear only one part is exaggerated, but my quick yelling may have helped us win a title in 04. Hilton, if you are on this board and remember that, give me a thumbs up.

Reaction Score
True story...Freshman year my buddy and I are driving towards Gampel for Midnight Madness and he goes to make a left into the school of business parking lot. There was a bus across from us making a left to go between Gampel and the Coop and for some reason my friend was focused more on that whilst he was driving right towards a guy and 2 girls in the crosswalk between the grad dorms and the school of business building. I yell out "people, stop!" and he slams on the breaks. Sure enough, Hilton Armstrong is standing there with his arms wide open (killer Creed reference) and proceeds to wrap them around the car in anger.

I swear only one part is exaggerated, but my quick yelling may have helped us win a title in 04. Hilton, if you are on this board and remember that, give me a thumbs up.

True story: I saw Drummond jump onto a moving party bus while walking up that road towards Charter Oak/Busby during the first weekend after he committed. At that moment I knew he was enjoying his freshman year a little too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom