SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think it was in response to the prior Tweet which read:

"Want to win a NC? We have 4 of the last 16 check the others to see where they stand Hammy"

Reaction Score
Diallo will be a 5 star prospect by the time it's all said and done, my guess is that Kentucky and or Duke will eventually offer. With his size, he'll be nasty at the 1, 2 and 3, and can crate havoc in transition. KO and his staff really need to lock him down.

Reaction Score
Kinda suprised it took the other schools so long to jump on this kid. He looks like a top 5 kinda player.

Reaction Score
Ollie needs to do everything he can to lock him up soon, as in the next few months. The more big time offers he gets, the more likely he'll go somewhere else.

Reaction Score
Diallo will be a 5 star prospect by the time it's all said and done, my guess is that Kentucky and or Duke will eventually offer. With his size, he'll be nasty at the 1, 2 and 3, and can crate havoc in transition. KO and his staff really need to lock him down.

His star is only going to get bigger at top 100 this weekend. The Duke/ UK interest may likely happen sooner rather than later. I say we shouldn't get so scared off by those guys in this particular situation. He's a local kid, his best friend has already committed, he's been on campus numerous times, he's friends with our current roster.. and has obviously built a relationship with KO. I think it would be hard for some of these schools to come in and make up that ground. I don't want to sound overly confident, but we should fully expect those schools to get involved with a kid like this. Bring on the challenge!

Reaction Score
Already is on some sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin