SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 9 | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
That's a super aggressive put back dunk. Love it.

Reaction Score
Good Lord when has UConn last gotten an athlete like Diallo?

Sticks? I guess maybe Boat, but Diallo is so impressive because he has the size, too.
sticks and dyson were the most recent players to attack the rim like that, like they wanted to tear it down

Reaction Score
Absolutely no inside information but I'd be pretty surprised if Diallo is not a Husky. And the backcourt of Adams, Gilbert, and Diallo leading us to another championship.

C

Chief00

Considering he was quoted as saying "If I had to commit today, it would be UConn" back in May, our best shot is probably with 2016. Not saying he wouldn't commit to UConn for 2017, but Diallo seem to be really high on UConn right now.

Agree get while it's hot.

Reaction Score
Was it a put back dunk? To me it looks like inbound alley oop judging by the trajectory of the ball and the other guy walking in from the baseline. Either way crazy hops

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
What impact does the VJ King decision have on HD reclassifying to 2016? Both wing style players. Maybe this gets fast tracked now.

Reaction Score
Call me crazy, but I think Diallo should be our top priority, surpassing Gilbert as a must get.

Reaction Score
Call me crazy, but I think Diallo should be our top priority, surpassing Gilbert as a must get.
i agree, it seems like Diallo is a lot more likely to pop for us now, than Gilbert..I say lock him up know, and let the Gilbert thing play out, anyone know how we are with Jalen Fisher?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Young Hammy is a monster. I know rankings don't mean much, but ESPN upgraded him to a 5 star recruit (Class of 2017). Its huge that we were on this kid when he was unranked - and still pushed for him when he was at 2 or 3 stars.

Reaction Score
Is there a reclassification deadline?

And with Gilbert and Diallo, you make both top priorities. We have definite depth for the next couple years at the 3 4 and 5.

Reaction Score
I imagine there is a deadline, but that it's not anywhere near now. He probably has until next spring to decide considering that Bruce Brown was considering reclassifying to the '15 class just a few months ago. KO should send some of the assistants to just camp out on Woodstock's campus. It's nice that he's like 15-20 minutes away. Plus, think about this - Hami will be able to come to pretty much any game this year and Gampel will be bumping when we are back in the top 15 on national TV doing work!

Reaction Score
Is there a reclassification deadline?
No. Thornton did it in May and I believe he is on campus for Duke now, and as with Drummond, he basically decided to do it at the last possible second.

Reaction Score

They are both climbing up the rankings to 5 star recruits. Both would be huge pickups. Got to hand it to KO and staff for identifying these guys early. Now they just have to close.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Both look great and I hope we can land both. But if I had to choose it would be Gilbert in a flash. He has impressed me like no other. He looks like a great UConn point guard

Reaction Score
Both look great and I hope we can land both. But if I had to choose it would be Gilbert in a flash. He has impressed me like no other. He looks like a great UConn point guard

Cousin David, you can be greedy. Want both, comon man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom