SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11) | Page 30 | The Boneyard

SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
@Rocktheworld
That post is seriously pushing the limits. Don't do that again - particularly in a recruiting thread. (it takes a lot to get me to call someone out - you got there. Please don't do that again)

Reaction Score
@Rocktheworld
That post is seriously pushing the limits. Don't do that again - particularly in a recruiting thread. (it takes a lot to get me to call someone out - you got there. Please don't do that again)
Feel free to delete if it offended you so.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Seriously? What would inspire a professional to make a statement like that and put himself in a corner other than to poke a fan base?

There is nothing to gain from it, I'm perplexed.

Biancardi isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Feel free to delete if it offended you so.
It's not that if offended me.
1) In order for this site to exist for free, ads need to be involved. Things like what you posted are not conducive to folks wanting to put ads on the site.
2) Recruits and their mothers and fathers read the board. They tend to read the stuff related to their kids. That's not something we want them reading.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Even if Jackson commits I highly doubt we'll be done for 2016. I think we'll take at least another player, likely a shooting guard of some sort.

Agreed. Puzzling how he could be so uninformed. Tbat's why you gotta take everything you hear with a grain of salt ;)

Reaction Score
He retweeted a handful of pro-UConn tweets this afternoon.

I've decided with all these recruits that I won't flip out if they choose not to pick us, but I at least would like some heads up on when they think they'll make the announcement. The waiting and refreshing is the worst.

Could he be waiting for his boneyard account to be approved so he can make his formal announcement here on the Boneyard? That would be epic.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
His Dad recognizes that KO has something special going on at UConn and we recognize that Vance would be a perfect fit here. Now if Vance realizes those things as well, we should be good!

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I've always seemed to like the kids who are lights out shooters more than the high-flying dunkers. I mean I love all the UConn guys, but the guys burying big shots always make more of an impression on me. This kid could be that type of talent and would fit perfectly.

Reaction Score
It seems to me that Vance Sr. wants his son to come to Storrs, and that Vance is enjoying the attention of the recruiting process (can't really blame him for that, although his tweeting to both fanbases may turn of some). I'm wondering what his time frame for a commitment is. I sense/hope that we may just wake up one day to a twee that he is coming to UConn.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Durham injury makes this a much bigger need for us. Any 20 minutes now ....

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
From Vance Sr. No idea if this is about his son though.
@vancejackson26: It's. .... about. ..... too .. go.. DOWN!!!

On Twitter @CT_Goonie
CTGoonie, 19 minutes ago Report
#738 Like Reply

Almost 20 minutes ago now.
Posted something really similar to this in the V. J. King thread but missed it by two minutes. Just love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom