SF V.J. King (Louisville Commit) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SF V.J. King (Louisville Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm almost done with your book cohen (excellent by the way, just a few more porcelain visits) and I will suggest you do not join the club Danzz and I belong to. You have a name to uphold and this club could bring a cloud to you next book signing. Stay away!;)

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I'm almost done with your book cohen (excellent by the way, just a few more porcelain visits) and I will suggest you do not join the club Danzz and I belong to. You have a name to uphold and this club could bring a cloud to you next book signing. Stay away!;)
A little cloud is great publicity. Even freakin' Cosby is still selling out. C'mon, when is the next club meeting?

Thanks about the book. Being a porcelain reader myself, I know how long it takes to read a book unless my IBS kicks up. By the way (non sequitur alert) I get to go to my one and only live men's game this week. I hope they get rid of the uglies.

Reaction Score
I have to change my avatar. What club do you and mauconnfan belong to?

And when did V.J. King give up golf?
If I can't fix the massive hook I developed this year I'll be giving up golf also. You would think that learning at Keney Park (like you) that I could hit the ball straight after 50+ years.

Reaction Score
Watching him play at Hoophall on TV I was stunned with the lack of defense in that last game vs the excellent team defensive energy of all the teams Sat & Sun. VJ King scored, but he is the first player I have seen that might be more comfortable with shorts with pockets. His defensive commitment would rival the worst I have seen. So bad, I couldn't even comment on whether he has the capability. He watched, sometimes he took a step towards a player, sometimes he reached out as a player went by, but sometimes he didn't even do that. He scored easy against also poor defense. I would really need to see him again and chalk up his #16 ranking to not seeing him at his best, otherwise...

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
yo dudes keepsalivating over players, why; olywould only bring in 1 real recruit in his tenure to date named dham and the more minutes this man play the more he is exposed
\
history teaches much about future; do you understand such a concept, oh thats right, yo never matriculate storrs so yo would not know jack jones from chamberlain

BS Chap.

Firstly, D Ham is not being exposed, team's have the scouting report on him and he just needs to develop a second option in the same way that Lamb struggled as a freshman. When the lightbulb went on for Lamb things went pretty well for us.

There are no true busts in Ollie's recruiting pipeline right now. Misses? Sure. But Busts? No. Underclassmen show flashes of brilliance, upper classmen do it consistently. Facey has shown flashes of brilliance. Brimah has shown flashes of brilliance. Purvis has shown flashes of brilliance (hes a sophomore on the court). Samuel has outplayed his recruiting ranking. He's tough, a great defender, a steadying force. Phil has performed in the way you would expect for his pedigree.

What we lack is front court depth and in my opinion that's still a recovery effort from the ban and transition and likely Ollie lacks some cache in this area. The buzz on Enoch is positive. It appears we missed on Stone, that's unfortunate.

But what exactly is history teaching us?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
2015 and people are still engaging chap, why??? Got the guy on ignore and still can't escape the nonsense.
He's annoying to decipher but not typically way off base (in my opinion) like he is in this thread.

Reaction Score
aceboon said:
2015 and people are still engaging chap, why??? Got the guy on ignore and still can't escape the nonsense.

The weird thing about chap is that a large majority of his screeds are ignored, and yet he keeps at it, undeterred. Some folks enjoy getting a rise out of people but he just seems to be happy bleating his special brand of crazy to nobody.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
The weird thing about chap is that a large majority of his screeds are ignored, and yet he keeps at it, undeterred. Some folks enjoy getting a rise out of people but he just seems to be happy bleating his special brand of crazy to nobody.
He actually showed up on Reddit and got downvoted to oblivion, and hasn't been back. I found that to be interesting.

Reaction Score
72 is a joke.

Hoop Hall Classic Recap: VJ King had a great performance yesterday 38 points 5 rebounds

Reaction Score
Update from Louisville and UK writer from this weekend:

After scoring 38 points in a loss Monday at the Spalding HoopHall Classic, the 6-foot-7 King mentioned UK, U of L, North Carolina and Florida as schools he wants to visit this spring.
---
King, who plans to sign with a college in November, has no set recruiting list right now and said most major programs around the country are contacting him. Arizona and UConn were some of the others he mentioned off the top of his head that are recruiting him hard.
---
King said he and Tatum, arguably the top player in the entire 2016 class, have talked about playing together in college, but he declined to name which common schools they’re considering. At least some of the common ones – based on Tatum’s list of 10 and King’s Monday comments of who’s recruiting him – would be UK, Arizona and Connecticut.
---
UConn coach Kevin Ollie attended Monday’s game, and King has visited there.

“I could definitely see myself being in one of those jerseys someday,” he said.

http://cjky.it/1J959JU

Reaction Score

I find it to be an incredible game, piecing together what he posted based solely upon the response of others. There he been all sorts of upside in ignoring him.

Reaction Score

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
He actually showed up on Reddit and got downvoted to oblivion, and hasn't been back. I found that to be interesting.

yea, when I saw chap leak onto reddit I legit cringed and had to apologize to others for him.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
yea, when I saw chap leak onto reddit I legit cringed and had to apologize to others for him.

His name on Reddit is "Chapbeezvogul"?

Besides a few Chap-like posts, he has actually been quite legible.

Reaction Score
UConn: “I think I saw Kevin Ollie out of the corner of my eye. It’s a great program with great people. That was one of the visits I took before the season started. Just a great atmosphere, and great coaching staff. I could definitely see myself in one of those jerseys right now.”

very kind words!

Yeah but "Kentucky speaks for itself. Cal puts people int he league" LOL

He would be a great get. Lots of hurdles though - good news is his mom said Arizona is too far away.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I feel like Tatum and King kind of play the same position, unless King can play the 2 or Tatum the 4.

Regardless, good chance I'd blow a load in my pants if they both committed here.

Reaction Score
Seriously it's like I ignore Justin Bieber, but still am forced to hear other people talking about him.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
UConn: “I think I saw Kevin Ollie out of the corner of my eye. It’s a great program with great people. That was one of the visits I took before the season started. Just a great atmosphere, and great coaching staff. I could definitely see myself in one of those jerseys right now.”

very kind words!
I think Zags edited the real quote...

"Just a great atmosphere, and great coaching staff...well aside from that creepy old dude Glen Miller"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom