SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland) | Page 23 | The Boneyard

SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No question but that Dr. Tom taught the bounce pass that way. All his players used a low angle. Shrigley's thought you had to see to believe.

No idea if he's related to the young man at San Diego State.

FWIW, I loved the Dr. Tom teams at BC. I had just moved to Connecticut for college, and while I started rooting for UConn didn't dislike BC yet (and loved the way Dr. Tom maximized talent).

No you're right BC had the teams you couldn't dislike back then, they played hard. McCready, Shrigs, Murphy, Clark, Adams etc etc...underdogs often but came out on top a lot.

Reaction Score
FWIW, I loved the Dr. Tom teams at BC. I had just moved to Connecticut for college, and while I started rooting for UConn didn't dislike BC yet (and loved the way Dr. Tom maximized talent).

Loved his Iowa teams too, even though they always gave us some trouble. Really fun to watch. Crazy Chris Kingsbury shooting from 30', Jess Settles being a bad ass, and the best squad with Roy Marble, BJ Armstrong etc.

Reaction Score
The silence is deafening on JJ so far.

Hopefully, this goes our way ass JJ can be a huge impact player, particularly in the UCONN system.

Reaction Score

Hopefully, this goes our way ass JJ can be a huge impact player, particularly in the UCONN system.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score

I hope this isn't an attempt to get another nickname going for Justin...

Reaction Score
Scout posted a brief update today, that didn't say much other than to confirm that it remains a three team race between us, Maryland, and Oregon. The piece said that his visit to Oregon went well, and they may "appear to be to the leader," but that UConn shouldn't be counted out either. A decision date of this Friday was referenced. I read the article on my phone, so I'll let the TCF15s and other smart people on the board find and post the link and/or cut and paste the relevant portion - but that is the gist.

Bottom line, no real new news, but such news could be coming tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Dude doesn't reveal much on his Twitter page.

Reaction Score
Scout posted a brief update today, that didn't say much other than to confirm that it remains a three team race between us, Maryland, and Oregon. The piece said that his visit to Oregon went well, and they may "appear to be to the leader," but that UConn shouldn't be counted out either. A decision date of this Friday was referenced. I read the article on my phone, so I'll let the TCF15s and other smart people on the board find and post the link and/or cut and paste the relevant portion - but that is the gist.

Bottom line, no real new news, but such news could be coming tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Dude doesn't reveal much on his Twitter page.
Anything new @Huskyforlife

Reaction Score
This is voice to text so I'm sorry Hooper if this is a problem. I heard from asking around 10 different things about when he is going to announce his college choice. The top guy I talk to does not think he's going to announce tomorrow but could be early next week. From the guys I asked around UConn and Oregon seem to be neck-and-neck. The Canadian pipeline is pushing Oregon.

Reaction Score
Don't want to speak for anyone else, but I'd imagine from the last few posts if the people around him are pushing Oregon that the longer it goes on, the more voices he hears saying Oregon
Makes sense thanks

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Usually poorly .. but it is all behind close doors

This is the kind of stuff that drives not only coaches nuts but the fan base. My hope is that those close to him let him make his decision one way or the other.

Reaction Score
This is the kind of stuff that drives not only coaches nuts but the fan base. My hope is that those close to him let him make his decision one way or the other.

It seems like many factors play to much of a role in the final decision for many of these top kids.

Reaction Score
This one seems like his heart is at UConn..but with everyone telling him Oregon its making him indecisive. Let's hope he can cut out the noise and come this way. Like many said the longer this plays out, doesn't look good.

Reaction Score
This one seems like his heart is at UConn..but with everyone telling him Oregon its making him indecisive. Let's hope he can cut out the noise and come this way. Like many said the longer this plays out, doesn't look good.
That is quite an assumption based off of nothing other than some board insiders think he might come here. Let's not pretend like we know what his heart's telling him to do, and his camp has been incredibly tight lipped so I don't think anyone knows what "everyone's telling him"

you basically just took the kasongo narrative and applied it to Jackson. you can't kasongo those who have already been kasongo'd

Reaction Score
Oregon insider said he heard something's up tomorrow morning but difficult to get anyone to say anything on the record. Pinch of salt as always fellas
Said he will post something on Jackson not that Jackson will be making a decision

Reaction Score
you basically just took the kasongo narrative and applied it to Jackson. you can't kasongo those who have already been kasongo'd

You just took the words right out of my mouth. I felt like he was talking about RK. Since they're both from Canada, let's hope that someone up north has mentioned to him just how well Kasongo's decision to choose Oregon over UConn turned out for him! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom