SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland) | Page 16 | The Boneyard

SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
haha.. I think it's pretty clear that loving/following UConn basketball is everyone's hobby on here. That's a very good thing.
It's just funny that this guy who spends so much time on a message board and is telling me to get a hobby. It took me longer to write this post than it did to notice what's happening on his twitter.

Call the observations stupid and meaningless all you want but trust me I got bigger problems to worry about @Rocktheworld
Christ you got worked up real quick over a fairly tongue-in-cheek comment. You should find a hobby and blow off some steam.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
haha.. I think it's pretty clear that loving/following UConn basketball is everyone's hobby on here. That's a very good thing.
It's just funny that this guy who spends so much time on a message board and is telling me to get a hobby. It took me longer to write this post than it did to notice what's happening on his twitter.

Call the observations stupid and meaningless all you want but trust me I got bigger problems to worry about @Rocktheworld

And the point of this is???????????????????????????

Reaction Score
I need a hobby? You joined the boneyard 4 days after me. I have 395 posts. You have 3,321. I repeat... THREE THOUSAND AND TWENTY ONE!!!
Luckily for me (and this is the real reason you need a hobby) I have constructive outlets to use my mental energy so that I'm not worrying about and stalking a child's social media, and then posting about said worry on a message board. You yourself admit and recognize that your behavior is at best described as neurotic. You think I or anyone else have/has even remotely similar feelings about my 4.5 post/day average on what is, might I remind you, a discussion forum?

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Christ you got worked up real quick over a fairly tongue-in-cheek comment. You should find a hobby and blow off some steam.

He Needs a girlfriend or boyfriend... just playing. Many of us are recruiting junkies

Reaction Score

caw

Reaction Score
Scout has him at 36
247 at 44
Rivals and ESPN a four star but no rank? Bc international? Post grad?

Reaction Score
An article from Bossi earlier today:

A top 40 prospect at Henderson (Nev.) Findlay Prep before he returned home to Canada for his final year of high school, Jackson is a physical specimen. Standing 6-foot-7 he’s a well-put-together 230-pound combo forward with athleticism and toughness. Though he has never publicly decommitted from UNLV, it is looking more and more like he could end up at UConn.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
@tcf_15

You teased an article that's behind a paywall on Twitter, are you able to sum up the author's thoughts here? No need to copy/paste.

Edit: lol, nevermind. Thanks!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I've heard he told both coaches he's having a really hard time with the decision, but it COULD come later this week. Ollie thinks we're in the lead, but doesn't know for sure. Playing time with Brooks and Boucher at the 4 is concerning to him.

Reaction Score
An article from Bossi earlier today:

A top 40 prospect at Henderson (Nev.) Findlay Prep before he returned home to Canada for his final year of high school, Jackson is a physical specimen. Standing 6-foot-7 he’s a well-put-together 230-pound combo forward with athleticism and toughness. Though he has never publicly decommitted from UNLV, it is looking more and more like he could end up at UConn.

Only had to drudge through 13 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET